Stock Split

I'm looking at this biotech company that has, what I believe, a pretty good vaccinecandidate. They presently have a contract with Communist China to sell their approved (when it's approved) vaccine for $2 per dose. They recently had a stock split of 140:1 ($00.345 per share price post-split) for the parent company, but they are spinning off another company for vaccine that will soon have an IPO on the Nasdaq. Which stock should I buy? I wish they would sell the vaccine to the USA before China.

20 hours ago, Bottomfeeder said:

I'm looking at this biotech company that has, what I believe, a pretty good vaccinecandidate. They presently have a contract with Communist China to sell their approved (when it's approved) vaccine for $2 per dose. They recently had a stock split of 140:1 ($00.345 per share price post-split) for the parent company, but they are spinning off another company for vaccine that will soon have an IPO on the Nasdaq. Which stock should I buy? I wish they would sell the vaccine to the USA before China.

Which company are you referring to?  I can look at it and tell you my thoughts.  Biotech is very tricky when investing in single stocks.  You can get burned big time.  Have you looked into the company Axsome Therapeutics?  They may be a safer bet.

23 hours ago, abw0004 said:

Which company are you referring to?  I can look at it and tell you my thoughts.  Biotech is very tricky when investing in single stocks.  You can get burned big time.  Have you looked into the company Axsome Therapeutics?  They may be a safer bet.

I'll look into Axsome. I defiintely don't want to get burden.

Not sure. My main market strategy is to lose thousands on high risk/poorly timed Option plays. 

One day I may pick up the strategy of doing the exact opposite of what I think would be the right move and see if that plays out better for me. 

3 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Not sure. My main market strategy is to lose thousands on high risk/poorly timed Option plays. 

One day I may pick up the strategy of doing the exact opposite of what I think would be the right move and see if that plays out better for me. 

You've been reading from my playbook.

Archived