Schwartz on receiving corps

chizhead

3 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

I feel so special now thanks so much

pop tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

wow. for a person bo jackson was scared of i kinda expected more.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/11/2021 at 1:08 PM, The Freak said:

not sure if you meant to type "dung" or "sung", but it is definitely more appropriate as written.

Thank you, but it was supposed to read sung

If this is true and Saban were to read it he would probably be beating his head against a brick wall and be asking himself, "How the hell diI lose to this guy, not once, not twice but three times? :dunno:

2 minutes ago, milehighfan said:

If this is true and Saban were to read it he would probably be beating his head against a brick wall and be asking himself, "How the hell diI lose to this guy, not once, not twice but three times? :dunno:

Oh, I'm certain he's done that anyway.

22 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Wait, you can look at the 2019 IB and honestly tell me Gus outschemed Nick?  In what freaking world?!

Watch the end of the first half and the end of the game. Gus won that game with coaching preparation and decisions.

22 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Wait, you can look at the 2019 IB and honestly tell me Gus outschemed Nick?  In what freaking world?!

Bama had 160 more yards, held a 10 minute advantage in TOP, scored more offensive points, etc.  We won because of two big defensive TDs.  And Gus has admitted that he doesn't touch the defense. 

I've bolded the salient point.

23 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Our defense won both Iron Bowls after 2013.  Defense bested in 2017 and then multiple pick 6s vs a 1st time every starting Mac Jones. The offense was pure s*** in those games. 

And these aren't good Bama defenses of 09-15

I've bolded the part that makes your original post on the subject inaccurate.

On 3/12/2021 at 2:22 PM, McLoofus said:

Barring severe weirdness- which is almost par for the course for Auburn football since the late 80s at least- we'll know sooner. Year 3, I'd guess. 

if he beats a team or two he is not supposed to in his first year i will start feeling better. but actually i feel better now anyway. that and come out punching some folks in the mouth so to speak. that is all i dare ask for his first year. anything after that to me is gravy.

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

if he beats a team or two he is not supposed to in his first year i will start feeling better. but actually i feel better now anyway. that and come out punching some folks in the mouth so to speak. that is all i dare ask for his first year. anything after that to me is gravy.

I think similarly. It's not a win-loss count for me. It's how the team wins or loses and if they get better week to week. That's it. Haven't met that standard in 8 years. LFG

On 3/13/2021 at 5:05 PM, augolf1716 said:

excited done with finals GIF

I am a simple man. I see a Kristen Bell gif and I hit that like button! lol. WOOO!!! LETS GOOOO

14 hours ago, Mikey said:

Watch the end of the first half and the end of the game. Gus won that game with coaching preparation and decisions.

MasculineOddDutchsmoushond-size_restrict

I've bolded the part that makes your original post on the subject inaccurate.

I've bolded the salient point.

giphy.gif

14 hours ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Man, people argue about some really strange stuff.

you trying to make me mad?   lolol   i kid i kid..........

Gus was the 1st Auburn head coach since Barfield to have zero claims to any sort of minimal argument of a national championship.  All had at least 1 season where you could argue that they were the best team in college football...not Gus, not any of his seasons as HC.  

A new low for Auburn?

10 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

A new low for Auburn?

A new kind of low for me, for sure. Certainly have never had three consecutive falls as productive away from the TV as these last three.

I'm going to stay ahead of the honey-do list this spring and summer, though. Every game is going to feel like a chance to see something new and different and, hopefully, better. LFG

4 hours ago, AUDevil said:

Gus was the 1st Auburn head coach since Barfield to have zero claims to any sort of minimal argument of a national championship.  All had at least 1 season where you could argue that they were the best team in college football...not Gus, not any of his seasons as HC.  

You are so right. Not defending him but he did come within a few seconds of winning one at the end of Championship game.

It's the wr coach! Get a new one in and he'll be able to make Gus call different plays 😂

Archived