Jump to content
Null

2021 First day of Spring Practice Notes


Recommended Posts

On 3/16/2021 at 2:43 PM, cole256 said:

Man football.......happy to have some stuff to d talk about

Now who is the clown that disliked this post! Ah my old nemesis. The guy who takes my post that gets 9 dislikes and turns it into 30 likes and the post of the week. 

I expect your stimmy check in the mail and a thank you card sir!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites




  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry to be unclear earlier.  

Calling some a derogatory name isn’t humorous . 

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Beaker said:

P=mxv

 

M= mass

V= velocity

P= momentum

 

The man has been ripped since HS.    Everyman has a role.  I hope he is harder to bring down. 

He reminds me of Trey Smith in a lot of ways.  Wasn't that the back that filled in when Ronnie and Caddy were banged up against bama?  

P=mv reads better. 

Yes it was Trey and I'm hoping he'll be a Warrick Dunn or Tarik Cohen

Edited by cole256
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cole256 said:

Now who is the clown that disliked this post! Ah my old nemesis. The guy who takes my post that gets 9 dislikes and turns it into 30 likes and the post of the week. 

I expect your stimmy check in the mail and a thank you card sir!

Hypocrite much?

  • Facepalm 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GAAubie said:

Hypocrite much?

Omg I wish you no name guys would stfu. You don't EVER know what you are talking about. 

And this is a joke but as far as hypocrite I don't take anybody's post. At least make sense when you troll me please? Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cole256 said:

Omg I wish you no name guys would stfu. You don't EVER know what you are talking about. 

And this is a joke but as far as hypocrite I don't take anybody's post. At least make sense when you troll me please? Thanks

There's a post in this thread that you disliked where the person asked a question. So pot=kettle! You can STFU and GTH! I have a better suggestion, but will get banned!  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GAAubie said:

There's a post in this thread that you disliked where the person asked a question. So pot=kettle! You can STFU and GTH! I have a better suggestion, but will get banned!  

Right but my post didn't say disliked did it. It said disliked and turned into likes. It's a joke. You don't know me. I don't know you. There's no reason you should've quoted me. Like I said stfu. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Right but my post didn't say disliked did it. It said disliked and turned into likes. It's a joke. You don't know me. I don't know you. There's no reason you should've quoted me. Like I said stfu. 

YOU MAD!!!LMAO

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GAAubie said:

YOU MAD!!!LMAO

Yeah I'm very upset. Lol. What are you 10? You feel dumb now?

You stupid 😂🤡

  • Dislike 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/16/2021 at 3:58 PM, Tigerpro2a said:

So I want to ask you what do you think the correct use of Shivers looks like? Their is no malicious or facetious intent, either. I have seen his "role" argued so much on here and different sites. How do you think he should be used? 

10 touches a game.  Toss sweeps and in the short passing game a la Sproles in New Orleans.  He's a matchup nightmare for linebackers if we can design routes to get him the ball.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/16/2021 at 9:35 AM, augolf1716 said:

 

 

bill murray nbc GIF by Saturday Night Live

golf how would you like to have physical romantic type things with her in that personality?"golf,is that all you got?""gold can you try harder?? "Golf put down the beer and concentrate....................grins.  i am probably a dead man for this one fam. just remember i went down trying to make you guys laugh.................

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

10 touches a game.  Toss sweeps and in the short passing game a la Sproles in New Orleans.  He's a matchup nightmare for linebackers if we can design routes to get him the ball.

This x1000 i don't care how you do it but get him in some 1on1 situations with a LB in space. I like Worms chances in that set up. 

Also, in the Boise St clips i've seen they run a little more down hill by lining the RB a few yards further behind the line of scrimmage. I'm hopeful that style of play design will benefit worm and allow him to get a full head of steam at the LOS. He can pop out of a hole and be gone to the races!

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, gravejd said:

Also, in the Boise St clips i've seen they run a little more down hill by lining the RB a few yards further behind the line of scrimmage. I'm hopeful that style of play design will benefit worm and allow him to get a full head of steam at the LOS. He can pop out of a hole and be gone to the races!

This is the kind of stuff I'm looking for. I think all of our RBs can benefit from schematic changes within the "normal run game". But what you said specifically about Worm is also true of Derrick Henry. They are home run guys when they can get some daylight. Henry is a top-5 RB in terms of YPC. He's a chunk play guy. I don't think either guy is "special" when it comes to negotiating traffic in the way that Le'Veon Bell was or how Kerryon Johnson became. I think Worm can be the same way in an offense that can provide a few more creases between the tackles, where 4-5 yard runs from mere mortals can turn into double digit yards and points. 

It would have been fun to watch Worm in the OMac or Corey Grant roles, but I think those might only be possible in very specific circumstances that might not even be achievable any longer against modern SEC defenses. And I don't think that role really exists in this offense. Not sure though. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/17/2021 at 8:13 PM, cole256 said:

Now who is the clown that disliked this post! Ah my old nemesis. The guy who takes my post that gets 9 dislikes and turns it into 30 likes and the post of the week. 

I expect your stimmy check in the mail and a thank you card sir!

I had to go back and look to see who did that.  Not sure how my like got turned into a dislike but in the end it sure made it funnier.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I had to go back and look to see who did that.  Not sure how my like got turned into a dislike but in the end it sure made it funnier.

It really was. I saw it and laughed, this mother lover 😂

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...