Notebook:

toddc

7 minutes ago, SRBautigerfan said:

Unlike everyone else in that video.

At least they're outside. 

I'm mainly happy that he's very visible around campus as kids return to school and showing that he can do that part of the job. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, toddc said:

Free Chik-Fila!!! Even Tom Green would be tempted with that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
  • Facepalm 1

Just now, Gowebb11 said:

Free Chik-Fila!!! Even Tom Green would be tempted with that. 

Man I remember when I was at Auburn free chik fil a coupons being handed out really brought out a bunch of people

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DAG said:

There he goes again being manipulating 

I hope one day when he's trying to get a story or something coach says I would help you with a couple of quotes but I don't want a relationship to form where I treat you different than any of the other guys

• Like 3

6 hours ago, toddc said:

A bit of an odd moment. Doesn't Harsin understand that the students are there to attend class and may not necessarily be fans of a certain chicken sandwich chain?

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Facepalm 1

6 hours ago, SRBautigerfan said:

Unlike everyone else in that video.

A good majority (like 75-80%) of them have been willing to wear them inside buildings, which is severely more than I expected. That’s a pretty big positive 

Not that it’ll really matter when 80% of us are a part of a swamped 90k+ game day attendance crowd, but what can you do lol. Just hope for the best 

Edited by Dual-Threat Rigby
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

A good majority (like 75-80%) of them have been willing to wear them inside buildings, which is severely more than I expected. That’s a pretty big positive 

Not that it’ll really matter when 80% of us are a part of a swamped 90k+ game day attendance crowd, but what can you do lol. Just hope for the best 

Auburn Twitter or IG would kinda hype their mask usage last year and do monthly stats. Usually like 90%+ compliance with ppl wearing them and doing it right. 

Was kinda a neat stat/survey they put out 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TheDob06 said:

A bit of an odd moment. Doesn't Harsin understand that the students are there to attend class and may not necessarily be fans of a certain chicken sandwich chain?

This may be the winner for the biggest Karen response on this board.

2 minutes ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

This may be the winner for the biggest Karen response on this board.

I guess a couple of you didn’t understand the joke 

Edited by DAG
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, TheDob06 said:

Yeah... he should pass out hats or something.

16 hours ago, McLoofus said:

I'm mainly happy that he's very visible around campus as kids return to school and showing that he can do that part of the job. 

Not to beat a dead horse but...

This also shows that despite his vaccine "gaff" (or whatever the thinking was) he can still represent sound decision making and encourage compliance with suggested protocols.

• Love 1

50 minutes ago, DAG said:

Ability to understand sarcasm is a sign of intelligence.

42 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

This also shows that despite his vaccine "gaff" (or whatever the thinking was) he can still represent sound decision making and encourage compliance with suggested protocols.

Articulated my thoughts better than I could. Thank you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Yep.  I'm usually more perceptive than that.  I'm blaming the lack of coffee in me at 4:am this morning .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Auburn Twitter or IG would kinda hype their mask usage last year and do monthly stats. Usually like 90%+ compliance with ppl wearing them and doing it right. 

Was kinda a neat stat/survey they put out 

Yeah they’d segment into inside and outside iirc, and the outside percentage was massively overblown lol. But that wasn’t really a problem area anyway (at least at that time, idk about now)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Has Auburn yet provided an updated/current possible vaccination rate of the team? Just asking not here to get in any arguments or confrontations on the subject.

13 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

It figuratively breaks my heart.

How does a heart breaks? Maybe you should just say it makes you sad

5 minutes ago, cole256 said:

How does a heart breaks? Maybe you should just say it makes you sad

Hmm. Not sure if you're committing to the joke or not.

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, TheDob06 said:

Slow clap 👏👏👏👏