Notebook:

toddc

17 hours ago, toddc said:

"Baker's out of TP! Sorry Baker!!" :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Listen to Sean White and Alex Zozan talk about the differences between the Gus O and the Harsin O and the upcoming matchup.

Also some insight into Sean's days on The Plains....

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ValleyTiger said:

Shivers and Simpson only two that didn't make the trip as far as I know.

What is wrong with Simpson?  We need him in the secondary

13 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

simpson went out very early in ASU game with apparent leg injury, non contact i believe and from what i can remember from the north EZ.  never came back in.   i haven't seen or heard any updates, thought he was good to go.  go get em boys, WDE!

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I heard groin injury on an AU podcast. Don’t think he suited up at all last week. 

Edited by Gowebb11
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, abw0004 said:

Banged up with minor injuries. In other news, Ro Torrence reportedly made the trip so he must be back in the good graces.

4 hours ago, McLoofus said:

An Auburn fan (maybe blogger? AU twitter personality at least) wrote this commercial. 

He has a podcast too.  Pretty good: AU wishbone.  I think they are somehow associated with the war eagle reader.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2021 at 1:50 PM, ValleyTiger said:

Shivers and Simpson only two that didn't make the trip as far as I know.

Worm hurt?

17 minutes ago, au701948 said:

Did anyone ever debunk the rumor that Tank is not playing tonight at LSU. It was from a short locked topic posted yesterday. 

Nope 

1 hour ago, au701948 said:

Did anyone ever debunk the rumor that Tank is not playing tonight at LSU. It was from a short locked topic posted yesterday. 

No. But the good news is no one could produce evidence that it’s true either, which led to the moderator locking the thread. We should be ok with Hunter and Worm, but I hope Tank is playing. 

40 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

No. But the good news is no one could produce evidence that it’s true either, which led to the moderator locking the thread. We should be ok with Hunter and Worm, but I hope Tank is playing. 

He just inked a deal with American Eagle yesterday. So it would be baffling if he has discipline issues. We are going to need him badly next year.

Edited by AUwent

2 minutes ago, AUwent said:

He just inked a deal with American Eagle yesterday. So it would be baffling if he has discipline issues.

I for one am surely hoping that he is 100% as we need everyone. Praying that there are not any health nor

discipline issues. Other than the debacle with Georgia State last weekend, I had a kind of upbeat outlook for the

future after the Penn State game. Not that we won, but we seemed to almost hold our own except for a few typical

bonehead defensive lapses and some calls by our coaches. Since last weekend, everyone is now predicting total gloom

and doom for the rest of the football year.