Streaming service for SEC Football/Basketball

GAAubie

Can someone point me to the best streaming service for Auburn Sports? I know this has been discussed before, but can't get the search to work in order to find the threads.

I use a Roku.

YouTube tv for streaming service carries all the sports channels I want.

On the roku you can add the ESPN app and purchase ESPN+ and it will give you the non network stuff. Fir instance AU UK baseball was on there last night. Can watch the pre season basketball games. Gymnast, etc.

19 minutes ago, AUGoo said:

I use a Roku.

YouTube tv for streaming service carries all the sports channels I want.

On the roku you can add the ESPN app and purchase ESPN+ and it will give you the non network stuff. Fir instance AU UK baseball was on there last night. Can watch the pre season basketball games. Gymnast, etc.

Baseball game last night was on SECN+ not ESPN+. You don't need ESPN+ to watch content on SECN+.

9 hours ago, WarTiger said:

Baseball game last night was on SECN+ not ESPN+. You don't need ESPN+ to watch content on SECN+.

Damn!

Good to know!

21 hours ago, GAAubie said:

Thanks for the input! 

I typically activate SlingTV during football and maybe basketball season.  $35 per month which gives you the ESPN package and I think another $10 or so to add SEC Network.  The good thing about it is that you can pause your subscription for whatever months you won't be needing it.

Archived