GOP Media Star Rep. Matt Gaetz Now Says He and His Father were WORKING WITH the FBI to help Bust a Sex Ring! Says His Father is Wearing an FBI Wire; Says Former DOJ Guy is Extorting him for $25 million; Tries to get Tucker Carlson to come to his Defense!

CoffeeTiger

3 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Did he get it?  I don’t think he did.  What else you got?

I didn't say he got it. I said he wanted it and asked for it. 

Innocent people usually don't ask for presidential pardons. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

The point being he didn’t get it and they are still not going to prosecute.  The Dems lost on this one.  Start digging dirt up on DeSantis, it will serve the Dems better.

32 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

The point being he didn’t get it and they are still not going to prosecute.  The Dems lost on this one.  Start digging dirt up on DeSantis, it will serve the Dems better.

lol. Having Florida Republicans continue to be represented by Congresses slimiest pervert isn't a "Dem loss" 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

lol. Having Florida Republicans continue to be represented by Congresses slimiest pervert isn't a "Dem loss" 

He’s still there. Not a Dem.  By the way; who is running against him this time?  Do they stand a chance?

26 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

He’s still there. Not a Dem.  By the way; who is running against him this time?  Do they stand a chance?

Rebecca Jones. She got fired by DeSantis for publishing her version of Covid stats not the state approved numbers. And she isn’t legally eligible to run as a Democrat due to registration mistake. Some judge let her run the primary anyway.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CoffeeTiger said:

But people who know corrupt democrats are going to weaponize the doj and go hunting are smart to have one.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

Just now, jj3jordan said:

Rebecca Jones. She got fired by DeSantis for publishing her version of Covid stats not the state approved numbers. And she isn’t legally eligible to run as a Democrat due to registration mistake. Some judge let her run the primary anyway.

So, no chance huh?

21 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

The Democrat is Rebekah Jones 

No, she doesn't have chance. The Republican has won that house race since 2001 and usually by 30%+ margins. 

2 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

But people who know corrupt democrats are going to weaponize the doj and go hunting are smart to have one.

Dude, Gaetz was/is best friends with a sex trafficker gave him money through venmo to pay for girls to travel with them. 

none of that is "corrupt" democrats or a weaponized DOJ. 

Gaetz paid his pedo friend through a cashapp with his name attached to it. 

For someone who talks about democrats "enabling" pedophiles and sex traffickers so much, you curiously don't seem to have much problem with Gaetz and his buddies. 

• Like 4

I'll also just slide in Gaetz's voting record on anti-trafficking legislation. 

"

On December 19, 2017, Gaetz was the only representative to vote against the Combating Human Trafficking in Commercial Vehicles Act, a bill allocating additional government resources to help combat human trafficking.[183][184][185] Gaetz later explained that his vote was due to his small government principles and his belief that existing federal agencies could adequately combat human trafficking.[185][186]

On February 27, 2018, Gaetz voted against the Allow States and Victims to Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act, which had by then been combined with the Stop Enabling Sex Traffickers Act. It passed, 388–25.[187]

On July 26, 2022, Gaetz voted against the Frederick Douglass Trafficking Victims Prevention and Protection Reauthorization Act, which passed 401–20.[188]

• Thanks 1

Just now, CoffeeTiger said:

Dude, Gaetz was/is best friends with a sex trafficker gave him money through venmo to pay for girls to travel with them. 

none of that is "corrupt" democrats or a weaponized DOJ. 

Gaetz paid his pedo friend through a cashapp with his name attached to it. 

For someone who talks about democrats "enabling" pedophiles and sex traffickers so much, you curiously don't seem to have much problem with Gaetz and his buddies. 

Dude, if you got all that and no prosecution, then maybe it is not what it seems. What is your point to me?  I’m not voting for Rebeka Jones. Or any Democrat. You really want to drag up underage sex politicians? Bill and Bob would like a word.

21 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Dude, if you got all that and no prosecution, then maybe it is not what it seems. What is your point to me?  I’m not voting for Rebeka Jones. Or any Democrat.

I will say as far as representation goes, when I think of guys in the Florida panhandle, Matt Gaetz is the type of guy I picture in my head. 

21 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

You really want to drag up underage sex politicians? Bill and Bob would like a word.

I don't even know what that means. 

'Underage sex politicians' sounds like the name of a garage band. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I'll also just slide in Gaetz's voting record on anti-trafficking legislation. 

"

On December 19, 2017, Gaetz was the only representative to vote against the Combating Human Trafficking in Commercial Vehicles Act, a bill allocating additional government resources to help combat human trafficking.[183][184][185] Gaetz later explained that his vote was due to his small government principles and his belief that existing federal agencies could adequately combat human trafficking.[185][186]

On February 27, 2018, Gaetz voted against the Allow States and Victims to Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act, which had by then been combined with the Stop Enabling Sex Traffickers Act. It passed, 388–25.[187]

On July 26, 2022, Gaetz voted against the Frederick Douglass Trafficking Victims Prevention and Protection Reauthorization Act, which passed 401–20.[188]

4 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I will say as far as representation goes, when I think of guys in the Florida panhandle, Matt Gaetz is the type of guy I picture in my head. 

I don't even know what that means. 

'Underage sex politicians' sounds like the name of a garage band. 

Bill Clinton on the island with Virginia and Bob Menendez with underage hookers.

14 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Bill Clinton on the island with Virginia and Bob Menendez with underage hookers.

Good point.  That certainly excuses Gaetz.

You have an excellent moral compass.

• Haha 2
  • Dislike 1

On 9/26/2022 at 1:40 PM, CoffeeTiger said:

The Democrat is Rebekah Jones 

No, she doesn't have chance. The Republican has won that house race since 2001 and usually by 30%+ margins. 

VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!! or some other nonsense....

https://health.wusf.usf.edu/health-news-florida/2022-05-28/state-probe-finds-rebekah-jones-claims-of-data-manipulation-is-unsubstantiated-and-unfounded

https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/05/rebekah-jones-the-covid-whistleblower-who-wasnt/