2021 CG TyTy Washington

Dunndone414

Former Creighton commit
AU was in good spot with him before he committed to Creighton
Just got a pick for him to AU from a UK Rivals reporter
UK has been after him since he decommitted from Creighton so the pick could be a good sign for AU
An AU insider thinks he can be good at the point but excel at the 2.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Any realistic chances that we still get Washington? I just ran the class calculator on 247, and adding him to the recruiting class puts us at #7 for the 2021 cycle, right between Kansas and Kentucky. As much as I know that doesn't really matter, it would feel really good to land in the top 10 with only 3 recruits.

1 hour ago, Rednilla said:

Any realistic chances that we still get Washington?

@Rednilla insiders on the bunker the past couple days have said unlikely.

Probably going to UK, just a hunch. Cal is laying it thick after sucking so bad this year.  He’s had to. Locals want him gone unless he gets back to winning ways. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Probably going to UK, just a hunch. Cal is laying it thick after sucking so bad this year.  He’s had to. Locals want him gone unless he gets back to winning ways. 

NEVER EVER count out STRONG ASS OFFER once they have entered the chat fam!!!! hahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Imo there’s too many guys who actually understand the modern game of basketball, and especially, offense, to keep wasting seasons on Cal. I’ll take him staying as an Auburn fan, but man they just get so much talent to be getting killed by Bryce Brown, Jared Harper, and others or requiring a miracle run with De’Aaron Fox and Malik Monk just to make the sweet 16 or whatever it was.

Ever since the SEC has stopped being horrible (I.e, the past 4 years), they’ve failed to make the final four, and lost as a favorite in the elite 8 twice (granted, close insane losses twice). It’s just clear that they’re a elite 8 program with a far higher chance of doing worse than better. The current one and done + transfer mindset has killed em

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Imo there’s too many guys who actually understand the modern game of basketball, and especially, offense, to keep wasting seasons on Cal. I’ll take him staying as an Auburn fan, but man they just get so much talent to be getting killed by Bryce Brown, Jared Harper, and others or requiring a miracle run with De’Aaron Fox and Malik Monk just to make the sweet 16 or whatever it was.

Ever since the SEC has stopped being horrible (I.e, the past 4 years), they’ve failed to make the final four, and lost as a favorite in the elite 8 twice (granted, close insane losses twice). It’s just clear that they’re a elite 8 program with a far higher chance of doing worse than better. The current one and done + transfer mindset has killed em

One thing he will have this year, or if by default for their terrible showing, is actually bringing back experience.  The transfer rule actually helps Cal IMO because he can get the experienced player he usually doesn't have with the one and dones.  Either way, his system is not as effective as it once was.  

Edited by AUBwins

1 hour ago, AUBwins said:

One thing he will have this year, or if by default for their terrible showing, is actually bringing back experience.  The transfer rule actually helps Cal IMO because he can get the experienced player he usually doesn't have with the one and dones.  Either way, his system is not as effective as it once was.  

Seems like he’s lost more to the transfer portal than he’s gained. And once Covid’s impact on visits and such subsides, you’d think that people would be even less hesistant to take that jump

1 hour ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Seems like he’s lost more to the transfer portal than he’s gained. And once Covid’s impact on visits and such subsides, you’d think that people would be even less hesistant to take that jump

Agreed that visits will start to stabilize things a little more.  

14 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

NEVER EVER count out STRONG ASS OFFER once they have entered the chat fam!!!! hahaha

Maybe a nice little bidding war will develop between them.  Somebody tell Nate Oats that he ain't man enough and maybe bama will get in on the bidding too.  

• Haha 1

How in the purple and gold corndog hell is Will Wade still coaching LSU with all the insanity going on down there?

• Like 2

Amazing he has Kansas, Arizona and LSU in his top 6, if we were in as much trouble as them we would be treated like the black plague.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

And they picked up the Iowa transfer. 

No fing way they get Marcus Carr and Tyty bro. These guys just wasted 3 5 stars and multiple 4s. Askew, Clarke and especially BJ Boston (rip) all had their stocks plummeted by that goober Calipari. Blew Hagans too 

there’s so many ways to go to the NBA man, idk why people still desire to waste away in Lexington 

• Like 1

On 5/6/2021 at 8:40 PM, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

No fing way they get Marcus Carr and Tyty bro. These guys just wasted 3 5 stars and multiple 4s. Askew, Clarke and especially BJ Boston (rip) all had their stocks plummeted by that goober Calipari. Blew Hagans too 

there’s so many ways to go to the NBA man, idk why people still desire to waste away in Lexington 

BJ Boston is alive. No need to bury him yet. Terence Clarke died. Boston was in the car behind him. 

Edited by mcgufcm

1 hour ago, mcgufcm said:

BJ Boston is alive. No need to bury him yet. Terence Clarke died. Boston was in the car behind him. 

I got it switched up in my memory, my bad

Edited by Dual-Threat Rigby