Baseball vs (#2) Arkansas series

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Mikey said:

Some years back we started off 0-9 in the SEC and then won 13 straight. It can happen!

2001. We ended up 15-15 that year. Also started 0-6 in 2013, then 1-8, and finished 13-17. 

• WarTiger changed the title to Baseball vs (#2) Arkansas series

Owen getting his first start of the season against one of the best teams in the country. Lets go and win the series tonight!

5 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Call me crazy, but I have a really good feeling about taking this series... 

Same here. But with my luck that means we'll lose by 15 and all of our guys will strike out 3 times.

Brody Moore's great series continues. Battles the count to 3-2 and then gets a lead off single.

Hill lines out for out 1 but so far we've hit the ball hard, just right at some folks.

Howell fouls out for out 2.

Williams fouls out. Still 1-0 AU

WHOOO! What great clutch hitting from Woley. Gets a single on an 0-2 pitch. Bliss scores and runners at the corners again with 1 down. Lets go, Miller! 2-0 AU

First review of the game coming. A chopper from Miller, gets Woley out at 2nd but it's very close at first base. If he's safe, then Ward scores. If not then it ends our half of the inning.

Edit: Miller safe at first! Ward scores! 3-0 AU!!!

We're tattooing this Arky pitcher. Moore gets another single and Vermillion gets yanked! Runners on 1st and 2nd 2 outs and Hill up to bat.

Archived