Barnacle

The Masters Tournament, April 8-11, 2021

Tournament Website
The Field
Tee Times
Course Overview

Broadcast Schedule

All times ET. 

In addition to the broadcast schedule below, there will be live coverage off broadcast hours from Masters.com and the Masters app. 

Thursday: Live coverage from 3-7 p.m. on ESPN
Friday: Live coverage from 3-7 p.m. on ESPN
Saturday: Live coverage from 3-7 p.m. on CBS
Sunday: Live coverage from 2-7 p.m. on CBS

Free Broadcast from Masters.com
Masters iOS app
Masters Google Play app

• Thanks 1

Who do y'all like?

Rosey was in another world yesterday, but things can easily shift today if the course continues to play firm like it did yesterday. A lot of thin margins out there. 

I'm still pulling hard for Spieth.

2 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Really don't have a favorite wouldn't mind Tony Finau winning it just don't think he has the game for the Masters at the moment

He's top 10 in strokes gained approach this season. Not sure if it's the putter that's been cold or what. I would love for Tony to win. 

• Like 1

Wife and I will be having our Masters sandwiches on Sunday while we watch it. I took her to the Masters one year and she was just amazed she wanted to walk everyone hole 1-18 she fell in love with Payne Stewart on 18. She also loved Seve Ballesteros

• Love 1

Just now, augolf1716 said:

Wife and I will be having our Masters sandwiches on Sunday while we watch it. I took her to the Masters one year and she was just amazed she wanted to walk everyone hole 1-18 she fell in love with Payne Stewart on 18. 

Well considering his competition, I'm sure it wasn't hard for her.

• Haha 2

Just now, jared52 said:

Well considering his competition, I'm sure it wasn't hard for her.

Really and I use to like you.

Everytime I played Bay Hill she would always ask did I see Payne. He had a house just off the 17th tee box sometimes he would be looking out on his deck watching people play. Frank Nobilo does a good job of showing how the hole plays it a sneaky tough little hole

https://www.golfchannel.com/video/bay-hills-17th-hole-frank-nobilo-tee-green

• Like 1

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

Really and I use to like you.

Everytime I played Bay Hill she would always ask did I see Payne. He had a house just off the 17th tee box sometimes he would be looking out on his deck watching people play. Frank Nobilo does a good job of showing how the hole plays it a sneaky tough little hole

https://www.golfchannel.com/video/bay-hills-17th-hole-frank-nobilo-tee-green

Yeah, I'm losing fans left and right at AUF, I'm just trying to complete the gambit. Also, I don't think Bird is a golf fan so I didn't want you putting your guard down here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jared52 said:

Kind of glad Rose has come back to the field.

Me too, and not because I don't like the guy, but no one wants a run away. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jared52 said:

Kind of glad Rose has come back to the field.

Usually happens after a great first round the golf gods can be cruel

• Like 1

Quick story about the Masters. The year I took the wife we were on 18 tee box watching of course Payne tee off. I had notice he was a little restless on 17 green wanting to putt. After he teed off 18 he haul ass to the course restroom just off the left side of 18 fairway. The guy was under pressure to take a leak..............guess what my wife turns to me and says go in there and check him out I kid you not. I said hell no I'm not going in there and check him out. Damn she got a little pissed.....you need to know my wife is part of the Hatfields of the West Virgina Hatfield and McCoys feud. You don't mess with a Hatfield

• Like 2

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

Quick story about the Masters. The year I took the wife we were on 18 tee box watching of course Payne tee off. I had notice he was a little restless on 17 green wanting to putt. After he teed off 18 he haul ass to the course restroom just off the left side of 18 fairway. The guy was under pressure to take a leak..............guess what my wife turns to me and says go in there and check him out I kid you not. I said hell no I'm not going in there and check him out. Damn she got a little pissed.....you need to know my wife is part of the Hatfields of the West Virgina Hatfield and McCoys feud. You don't mess with a Hatfield

You're going to need to explain what she meant by "check him out." 

6 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

And just that quick Rose gets it back to -7 birdies on 13, 14 and 16.....................

Good for him. Field is all there now and like @Barnaclesaid, no one wants a Masters runaway. No hate for any pro golfer here, except during the Rider Cup. Ok maybe, Colin Montgomerie. 

• Love 1