Would you wear a tee that read:

DKW 86

I had an old friend that couldnt get over CHEMTRAILS. The man has a JD and has totally bought into CHEMTRAILS.

<SMDH> and lmao...

Edited by DKW 86

Thanks guys. Sometimes I have to check my world view with the reality of crazy that surrounds some of us. 

I have come to realize that crazy just depends on where you are standing and what day of the week it is. 

We live in a world where we have living people that BELIEVE:
The Earth is FLAT
Vaccines are Evil
Deny the Moon Landing
Deny the Holocaust
Deny Climate Change, Even Deny Pollution
Think Chemtrails!!!!!!! are poison.
Deny Evolution at any level.
2,032 Bigfoot "sightings" in Washington state alone.
The US knows when the Yellowstone Volcano will Erupt and kill off much of Middle America.
Area 51
Roswell
Mississippi AND UFOS (Honestly didnt know this one.)
Mobile and Leprechauns 
Name any Assassination in America, there is a Conspiracy Theory about it. JFK, MLK jr, Etc 
Loch Ness MonsterS. Nessie, Champy, etc Name a large lake, it has a monster.
The chambers behind Mt Rushmore house some govt facility.
The Georgia Guidestones
Peter Fuller and his horse, Dancer's Image
Minnesota,  reported hearing low humming or roaring sounds coming from the sky.
Jimmy Hoffa
3,000 reports of UFO sightings in Wytheville, Virginia.
Joplin tornado in 2011 was actually created by the military.
Mystery Hill
NJ Ghost Town and interdimensional travel
Jersey Devil
Brown Mountain in North Carolina and UFOs
Masons meeting in the Malheur Cave in Oregon
Skinwalker Ranch

etc, etc, etc...

Edited by DKW 86

2 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Area 51

I'm not up on Pop Culture enough to even comment on most of these but are you saying that you don't believe Area 51 exists?

Edited by auburn41

15 minutes ago, auburn41 said:

I'm not up on Pop Culture enough to even comment on most of these but are you saying that you don't believe Area 51 exists?

Area 51 exists.  I just don't buy all the alien conspiracy nonsense that gets attached to it.

• Like 1

i know people that say chem trails are anti depressants to keep americans chilled and not act out on their anger. or something to that effect.............

1 hour ago, auburn41 said:

UUUhhh no. I was talking about the 1001 Conspiracy Theories surrounding it. 

1 hour ago, TitanTiger said:

Area 51 exists.  I just don't buy all the alien conspiracy nonsense that gets attached to it.

It definitely exists.  While in the Air Force in 1987, I was at the Tonopah Test Range conducting site surveys for a couple of Cinetheodolite Cameras that we were going to use to track Aircraft and Missiles during program testing.......(this was the very beginning of GPS.....we also had the first "man portable" GPS system....it was backpack size!).  Needless to say, on top of some of those hills around the area, where we planned to put the cameras, you can see all manner of things flying around.  I saw the strangest airplane flying in one of those valleys.  I had never seen anything like it before.  It turned out to be the F-117 Stealth Fighter.  I of course didn't know that until the US started bombing Kuwait/Irag using it and let it be known to the public.  The F-117 Fighter Wing had operated out of that area since 1982 and no one in the public knew anything about it.  Anyway, the "alien conspiracy nonsense" is born from all of the strange things that fly around up there....mostly at night under the cover of darkness.  If secret aircraft exist in the US, they definitely fly there!! 

Stratospheric Aerosol Injection was proposed years ago as part of the SRM (Solar Radiation Management...i.e., "dimming the sun") plan, and one of the potential methods of emitting the SO2 would be spraying it out of the back of airplanes.  Even though this isn't necessarily supposed to be currently used, it wouldn't surprise me to find out that it was indeed being physically tested in areas of the West coast like California. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

i know people that say chem trails are anti depressants to keep americans chilled and not act out on their anger. or something to that effect.............

Then they’re not working. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Nah. Sweatshirt only. Crew neck.

Love the old vintage made in USA Russell sweatshirts. Saddened that we can’t walk into the Russell retail and pick a few up. Still have two gray ones and have no clue how old.

Confident I saw Bigfoot early one morning on a range at Fort Benning. Reconstructing Galloway Range out in the middle of nowhere in 2006. Reported the sighting to range control via radio. Response was “ Bigfoot sighting by contractor noted and logged”.

• Like 2

Dangit. Didnt even list ALL the Big Footers and the Mothman People....

Edited by DKW 86

10 hours ago, johnnyAU said:

Mothman prophecies, and don't forget Inner Earth...

Also, my favorite.

im-not-saying-it-was-aliens-but-it-was-aliens.jpg

Nah, it's the Air Force.

And NASA. David Sereda narrates.

Quatum Physics

Edited by Bottomfeeder

That first video was so fake that I thought it came from an old Japanese monster movie. I was expecting to see Gojira any second.

I wouldn't wear it for one reason.....I don't want to have conversations with every idiot that may have something to say.  Most of it is spot on.  I would qualify some of the comments.