Can you watch SECN+ with YouTube TV?

W.E.D

Man this streaming and all these plus apps are pissing me off. Every year I can watch it on tv. It could at least be on the sec alt.  Channel but I get it most people don’t have cable smh. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, abw0004 said:

It’s on ESPN+ right now

Every time I go to it on my phone it does the loading circle and stops.

No offense to softball lovers... But there's absolutely no reason why ESPN2 and SECN should be showing softball instead of Spring football 😡

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JBiGGiE said:

No offense to softball lovers... But there's absolutely no reason why ESPN2 and SECN should be showing softball instead of Spring football 😡

Their optics is way off!

2 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Lots of times you have to reboot your phone and it will come up. Got that from the help line a few years ago.

• Like 1

On 4/17/2021 at 1:09 PM, WFE12 said:

On 4/17/2021 at 3:32 PM, toddc said:

Lots of times you have to reboot your phone and it will come up. Got that from the help line a few years ago.

Yeah, this is a huge annoyance. I have to go to the Settings in the app and sign out of the TV provider (YTTV for me) which also just sits and spins, then force close the app, open the app back up, and then log back into my TV Provider. This happens every week when I want to check something out. Painful.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jared52 said:

Yeah, this is a huge annoyance. I have to go to the Settings in the app and sign out of the TV provider (YTTV for me) which also just sits and spins, then force close the app, open the app back up, and then log back into my TV Provider. This happens every week when I want to check something out. Painful.

Smh that’s ridiculous. Just recently it’s happened. It had been working just fine for years.