Tigerpro2a

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, WFE12 said:

Finally got it to work on my laptop. Everything on offense looks the same to me from what I’ve seen so far.

We're being vanilla so we don't tip off our opponents this Fall.

8 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I like the looks of Landon King out there. Another TE target but bad throw by Loy

He will be a really good one.  

1 minute ago, WFE12 said:

Finally got it to work on my laptop. Everything on offense looks the same to me from what I’ve seen so far.

Did you miss the first play? 

Anyone know the story on the 5 guys not present?  They list the injured folks that aren't dressed but being at the game.  Then the ones in limited jerseys.   Just trying to figure out why those 5, which consist of some needed players, aren't at the game.  I know Moultry has been reported to not being at practice this spring

Just now, USATiger said:

Anyone know the story on the 5 guys not present?  They list the injured folks that aren't dressed but being at the game.  Then the ones in limited jerseys.   Just trying to figure out why those 5, which consist of some needed players, aren't at the game.  I know Moultry has been reported to not being at practice this spring

wonder if Covid related?

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

Did you miss the first play? 

Yes I did lol. But I see in the comments a te pass from Nix nice.

Shivers looks nice in a real offense.

Need to see more passing from both Loy and Nix.

Just now, Auctoritas said:

I have never understood why you run a sweep to the short side of the field like that. It never seems to work.

I haven't seen it work good since Rudy was here.

1 minute ago, Auctoritas said:

I have never understood why you run a sweep to the short side of the field like that. It never seems to work.

Might be a set up play.

5 minutes ago, USATiger said:

I was wondering the same thing. Need Hardy and Foster-Allen so let’s hope everything is routine with them. 

How upset you reckon Harsin was seeing Nix scramble then take a loss?  Every time Harsin speaks he talks about the need to throw the ball away, reduce negative plays, etc

1 minute ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

I was wondering the same thing. Need Hardy and Foster-Allen so let’s hope everything is routine with them. 

Hardy is a real concern.  Dude had some issues in the Fall, it was somewhat surprising he stuck around

Archived