A-Day Game thread

Tigerpro2a

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bo looks much better than years past. 

He's more solid in the pocket, seems to have better base under him and has stepped up into the pocket vs bailing out

1 minute ago, Auctoritas said:

That was a TD all the way around...he actually got his feet inside the pylon too.

Nah, he would've been blasted by #24 at the two if not for the non-contact jersey. He pulled up.

Thought Shaun was going to break that out and get in. Tripped up. 

Wonder how much they're doing with figuring out 'tackling' on the QBs, since the D isn't going to hit 'em. Maybe that's why they spot short.

Just now, W.E.D said:

OK let's get thst Gus trick play out of our system 

Umm, maybe rewatch that Oklahoma vs Boise Fiesta Bowl. I think trick plays are very much in the Harsinal

Just now, AUinfusion said:

I love the way Canion catches footballs. Arms out, strong hands, “my football!”

Always love the guys who want it.

Just focus on the TE's and how they are being utilized.  Everything they are doing.  It's night and day, and signals a much more complex offense, than the middle school offense we've seen for 10 years

9 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

Umm, maybe rewatch that Oklahoma vs Boise Fiesta Bowl. I think trick plays are very much in the Harsinal

I mean...that play was also run in a recent Super Bowl, unless I am mistaken.

If you need to cure insomnia - just play this tape.

Looks pretty bad - most of the same stuff from Bo. Doesn't look like there is a light bulb going off just yet. Seems to rely on the same spin outs and back leg throws.

But my lord if Nix goes down Loy is not an answer - guy can't even put the ball in the same zip code.

Tight end looks and the players are promising.

Might want to get a life insurance in on Tank - they are going to ride him until he is dead.

If you need a CFB fantasy pick - has to be Anders.

All this seems to show to me is how bare the cupboard is right now.

Sounds like some progress is being made. Also , this is the guy who was a big part of The trick plays that Boise is known for..that’s not going anywhere soon.

as long as they make sense 

Archived