Jump to content
Null

Desi Sills Committed to AU...transfers to Arky St.


Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, mcgufcm said:

We now have room for both Scoot and Thor.

I sure as heckfire hope this means we feel comfortable that Scoot is reclassifying and coming to Auburn, because much as I was plenty okay with having 5 guards, I don't want to be down to only 3! (Though I suppose Bruce will find another guard one way or the other...I just don't want to get in the same position we were in last year!

Link to post
Share on other sites




  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wonder if he'll dye his hair orange instead of red now?

Still can’t get over the fact that this wasn’t seen and taken care of beforehand 

Posted Images

22 hours ago, Rednilla said:

I sure as heckfire hope this means we feel comfortable that Scoot is reclassifying and coming to Auburn, because much as I was plenty okay with having 5 guards, I don't want to be down to only 3! (Though I suppose Bruce will find another guard one way or the other...I just don't want to get in the same position we were in last year!

I am pretty sure they are not sitting on 3 now that Alexander has dropped out.

JLee as mentioned that they have turned their effort towards transfer guard Akinjo from Arizona. I am sure they have others too that is on their radar. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean, there are a ton of unaccounted for Guards in the portal right now. De'Vion Harmon from OU and Devante Jones from Coastal would be toward the top of my wish list if we're going that route. But the first and best answer is for Scoot to reclassify and join this team.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would add that Bryce Thompson and Adam Miller were higher rated prospects coming out of HS a year ago. Both are in the portal. Both will have four years of eligibility if that matters. Neither played well last year, but maybe you take a flyer on your prior evaluation.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • toddc changed the title to Desi Sills Committed/Signed With Auburn

OP updated 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

Is he wavering?

Sounds like it.  Referring to Hoke's series of tweets last night that Sills may be leaving, and its not necessarily playing time related.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AUDevil said:

Sounds like it.  Referring to Hoke's series of tweets last night that Sills may be leaving, and its not necessarily playing time related.

Yes

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Even if he is gone that still leaves a regular ten man rotation with Cambridge playing the 2 and Moore at the 3 behind Flan and Stretch giving some mins when needed at the 5 as the 11th. Plus the walk on PG for emergencies at the 1. 

Edited by johnjacob
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Sounds like it.  Referring to Hoke's series of tweets last night that Sills may be leaving, and its not necessarily playing time related.

Transfer credit related it looks like

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Expecting AU to go back to the portal again here. Need a 4th guard unless Bruce thinks Cambridge can fit that role. 

I will say Devan showed some really good flashes on driving the paint and finishing or dishing to an open man this past season. I wonder if Pearl will just stick with his guns and go get best available in portal. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Expecting AU to go back to the portal again here. Need a 4th guard unless Bruce thinks Cambridge can fit that role. 

I will say Devan showed some really good flashes on driving the paint and finishing or dishing to an open man this past season. I wonder if Pearl will just stick with his guns and go get best available in portal. 

I'd rather look for another good transfer here.

I want Devan to stay at the 3.

I think he can get to the basket easier, if he wants to closer in. But I don't think he is a good a ball handler out on the perimeter guarded by other perimeter guards, who defend the ball better...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn we lost Trey over this guy and now he won’t even be able to play?? That sucks. But I imagine there are plenty more players out there to get.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, gravejd said:

Damn we lost Trey over this guy and now he won’t even be able to play?? That sucks. But I imagine there are plenty more players out there to get.

We lost trey because of the people around him didn't want him going to AU to begin with and they finally got their way. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gravejd said:

Damn we lost Trey over this guy and now he won’t even be able to play?? That sucks. But I imagine there are plenty more players out there to get.

Not an ideal situation huh lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Reddit said the kid’s major isn’t offered at Auburn....we aren’t UPenn or anything, but what the hell was he doing at Arkansas that isn’t offered here???

 

88E35384-A63B-4844-8E92-5A0CF18FC313.jpeg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

 

88E35384-A63B-4844-8E92-5A0CF18FC313.jpeg

I hope it’s wrong, I don’t think some of the people who are connected to this story would ALL be wrong, and it might just be easier for him to completely dismiss the story. Like their sources could be overdoing the story, and there’s pieces that are wrong, but not all of it. Either way, I hope the transfer part is wrong, that’s all that matters to me!

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I hope it’s wrong, I don’t think some of the people who are connected to this story would ALL be wrong, and it might just be easier for him to completely dismiss the story. Like their sources could be overdoing the story, and there’s pieces that are wrong, but not all of it. Either way, I hope the transfer part is wrong, that’s all that matters to me!

Look for Sills’ comments in the thread in the picture I posted.  That’s what I meant. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ellitor changed the title to Desi Sills Committed to AU...transfers to Arky St.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...