Null

Send a prayer up for your boy

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have a pretty big surgery coming up. If you have time send one up for your boy. And if you don't like me that's cool but there's no need for hate in this thread. I'll ignore it anyway then pay one of

Thanks for the prayers and thoughts! I'm ok. I'm super sore. I have seven incisions in my core. Coughing, turning, blinking, breathing hurts right now, but I'll be back at it in no time and God is goo

Aw boss, regardless of how much we all bicker on here, we are family. I can't tell you how much prayers, DMs and overwhelming support I received from this family when my mom passed back in Feb. It rea

Prayers sent for successful surgery and speedy recovery.ย 

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, cole256 said:

Have a pretty big surgery coming up. If you have time send one up for your boy. And if you don't like me that's cool but there's no need for hate in this thread. I'll ignore it anyway then pay one of the mods to get rid of you ๐Ÿ˜‚

Love you guys โœŠ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

I have wanted to jump through my screen after you but man i Love and Respect your attitude. you remind me off a heel wrestler from back in the day. maybe even a Jim Cornett type manager. That aside I will pray for you today and everyday. You are still on the top of my list but now its my prayer list. Stay strong my War Eagle brother!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You know it, bro. I think we all agree that you're way too tenacious to not come out of this shining and talking your ish. Holler at us when you can. You got this!

ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, cole256 said:

I'll ignore it anyway then pay one of the mods to get rid of you ๐Ÿ˜‚

How much $$$ we talking about send me the PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:poke:

Prayers for a succussful surgery cole.. got to take care of the northwest Al guys

• Haha 1

Having it Huntsville or Florence?

You got this!!!! Godspeed! War Eagle!ย 

• Thanks 1