Send a prayer up for your boy

cole256

58 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I live in Texas now. It was at UT southwestern they have some of the best of the best here. Excellent hospital

Did you see the Florence kid we offered? Thought that might excite you a little bit.

1 hour ago, toddc said:

Did you see the Florence kid we offered? Thought that might excite you a little bit.

Yeah I wrote something about him in one of the recruiting threads asking about were we recruiting him. I knew he was very good, I didn't know he was rated as a 5 star

4 hours ago, afblue said:

Praying for your healing to be quick and total, Cole.

Thank you!

On 4/20/2021 at 9:55 PM, cole256 said:

Have a pretty big surgery coming up. If you have time send one up for your boy. And if you don't like me that's cool but there's no need for hate in this thread. I'll ignore it anyway then pay one of the mods to get rid of you 😂

Love you guys ✊🏾🙏🏾

Love you bud. Hope all goes well. I love that we don't always agree but we still (in my kind) can get along just fine. Prayers up.

Sorry I am late to the party! Prayers are going up that your healing is quick and complete and you are returned to perfect health! Was it exploratory surgery to see if you had a heart? 😂 I crack myself up. Seriously, get better soon!!!

2 hours ago, cole256 said:

Yeah I wrote something about him in one of the recruiting threads asking about were we recruiting him. I knew he was very good, I didn't know he was rated as a 5 star

I thought I remembered you mentioned him.

Sorry for just seeing this, but I will be praying for you to have a fast and full recovery!  Although we disagree on quite a few topics on the Political forums I have much respect for you and wish you nothing but the best.

WDE!!

Just getting online after returning from an Alaska hunt. Here's praying for swift and successful treatment.  Hope you have all the love and support around you that you need..  Best of luck.  

14 hours ago, cole256 said:

I'll give you today to recover, but starting tomorrow you better have that McDonald's bag ready to mail to Florence.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

I'll give you today to recover, but starting tomorrow you better have that McDonald's bag ready to mail to Florence.

I'll be there in Sept. and hand deliver

• Like 2

I’m going fishing over there in Florence today but I doubt I’ll have time to deliver it. Maybe Monday 

16 hours ago, Zeek said:

Love you bud. Hope all goes well. I love that we don't always agree but we still (in my kind) can get along just fine. Prayers up.

I agree and feel the same bro. I've always appreciated that about us. I know I can disagree with you and it won't be you hating me forever about it. And vice versa. Thanks!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, tbone4jc said:

Praying for a successful surgery.  May God guide the surgeon's hand !

Still don't have any reactions. Thank you brother!

15 hours ago, cbo said:

Hoping for a speedy recovery, Cole. All the best. 

Thanks! I really preciate it!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Sorry I am late to the party! Prayers are going up that your healing is quick and complete and you are returned to perfect health! Was it exploratory surgery to see if you had a heart? 😂 I crack myself up. Seriously, get better soon!!!

If I had a heart? I'm the guy that's always taking up for the players! But I appreciate your attempt, maybe we can work on your jokes one day and get them up there 😂

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, GoAU said:

Sorry for just seeing this, but I will be praying for you to have a fast and full recovery!  Although we disagree on quite a few topics on the Political forums I have much respect for you and wish you nothing but the best.

WDE!!

Thank you!

4 hours ago, japantiger said:

Just getting online after returning from an Alaska hunt. Here's praying for swift and successful treatment.  Hope you have all the love and support around you that you need..  Best of luck.  

Thanks bro! Catch a polar bear for me!

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

I've already made a few calls! 

10 hours ago, cole256 said:

If I had a heart? I'm the guy that's always taking up for the players! But I appreciate your attempt, maybe we can work on your jokes one day and get them up there 😂

Yeah, well. I was tired. I am sure if I had time and thought about it, it could have been funnier. 😉 Glad to see they didn't remove your sense of humor though. 🙂

12 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

I'll be there in Sept. and hand deliver

Sept you should let me know when you're going to be there and I can take you for some good BBQ for lunch!

• Like 2

Man, I’m ready for a speedy recovery. This kinder, gentler @cole256that is thanking people, offering BBQ lunches, etc.This operation has somehow gone terribly wrong. It’s like I don’t even know you anymore.....

😉Glad you seem to be doing well. God’s  blessings and a rapid recovery for you.

• Haha 2