Trey Alexander decommits

Maverick.AU

If he did say Auburn lied to him, then Alexander needed to try walking that back some for his sake and AU's. Hopefully everyone can move on now. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, autan said:

If he did say Auburn lied to him, then Alexander needed to try walking that back some for his sake and AU's. Hopefully everyone can move on now. 

People really want there to be a wrong party here (mainly Tray), and it just seemed like A. Alexander had some qualms about the recruiting he didn’t speak about and B. Pearl wanted a lot more guards that would be ball handling, and didn’t mention that

Nothing as dramatic as it’s been made by folks

• Like 2

11 hours ago, lutzcammed said:

someone made him  say it and possibly wrote it for him. at least this is my guess.

In his de-commitment tweets along with some general tweets of his over the months, there were grammar and spelling errors while in the tweet above there were none.  I have a feeling someone asked him to copy and paste the paragraph above.

• Thanks 1

So he wanted to clear things but basically just said we parted as friends but did not address the whole didn’t keep their word thing?? Mmkay kid whatever. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

lol

Someone wrote that for him...maybe a school counselor.  His quote in the OK papers  was not as kind.  

So Bruce let him out of his LOI.   I wonder if he signed in Nov or April.    He must have thought when he signed, he could easily compete for PT and now he has to compete against some kids who have played college BB.   That leaves me really thinking poorly of him.  

He must have understood when he stepped on the floor in a game, his opponent had already been playing college BB.  It will be interesting if he lands with TTU or Baylor or OK.    I have no insight, just guessing.  I am also guessing he is not a one and done player or a two and done...I question his heart (and head). 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Lol 🙄😒🤔

dfsdfs.gif

• Haha 6

• 2 weeks later...

Creighton? What's up with that? I guess it's half as far as Auburn, so his family could come to see him play easier. Just wonder what his reasons were. And they do play in a monster of an arena. place holds like 17,000

https://gocreighton.com/news/2021/6/7/mens-basketball-trey-alexander-signs-with-mens-basketball.aspx