Football Performance Center Live Stream

Zeek

Not much to look at right now. Wish this thing had been built two years ago but glad it's finally under way. So important for recruiting.

• Love 1

4 hours ago, Zeek said:

Not much to look at right now. Wish this thing had been built two years ago but glad it's finally under way. So important for recruiting.

The former track that was there was an absolute eyesore, but I was still sad to see it go just due to the memories I had there.  Glad to see progress being made.  I wonder if the construction material shortage will delay this being completed at all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Done

Thanks bird. I always enjoy this initial part of the construction where it just looks like giant toys playing in a sand box.

3 hours ago, abw0004 said:

The former track that was there was an absolute eyesore, but I was still sad to see it go just due to the memories I had there.  Glad to see progress being made.  I wonder if the construction material shortage will delay this being completed at all.

Nah, just make it over budget lol

On 4/29/2021 at 3:15 PM, abw0004 said:

With a price tag of $92 million, I'm betting everything can be found. There is some serious price gouging going on with the cost of lumber these days.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AU9377 said:

With a price tag of $92 million, I'm betting everything can be found. There is some serious price gouging going on with the cost of lumber these days.

Results of China and Canada flooding the market THEN cutting production 🙈

• Angry 1

5 hours ago, WarTim said:

Results of China and Canada flooding the market THEN cutting production 🙈

I get it, but we have the capacity to produce those materials, specifically lumber related goods, and I have to believe that our domestic production will catch up, especially at those unreal prices.  There isn't a shortage of raw materials in the country, just sawmill capacity.

Edited by AU9377

6 hours ago, AU9377 said:

I get it, but we have the capacity to produce those materials, specifically lumber related goods, and I have to believe that our domestic production will catch up, especially at those unreal prices.  There isn't a shortage of raw materials in the country, just sawmill capacity.

True. But when mills close it takes time and capital to turn it around. In Canada the government gives the timber for free. Next trip to Lowe’s or Home Depot , look for the Canadian flag on lumber and plywood. Sad

More detailed video rendering 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, RunInRed said:

4D5F010B-B318-40EB-A1C1-6047D47D334E.jpeg

Coming along …

We need the camera closer or a telephoto lens.  How are we suppose to supervise the project from this far away ? We have to keep this thing on track like we did with the jumbotron (too big) and the Toomers corner improvements. ;D 

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, RunInRed said:

DCEE2113-750C-4B16-BBD4-291426069293.jpeg

Building the firm foundation for future recruiting classes. I like it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/29/2021 at 9:26 AM, Zeek said:

We have some actual progress! Wooo!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...