Football Performance Center Live Stream

Zeek

On 1/21/2022 at 6:22 PM, gman87 said:

I would guess a year or so. Once it's dried in things should fly. 

(That depends on material availability and change orders of course)

As in, change this from a football field to a basketball court?

2 hours ago, jared52 said:

As in, change this from a football field to a basketball court?

Just a WAG man, apparently it's August so I was 4 months off.

On 1/30/2022 at 10:54 AM, gman87 said:

Just a WAG man, apparently it's August so I was 4 months off.

I was making a joke that didn’t stick, not criticizing your timeline. Sorry. 

• Haha 1

Roof about complete on the new indoor practice field. 

99E63E5A-B8E8-46AF-A62F-1751D2F01D01.jpeg

D075681A-EB81-4A30-9476-D4DD5E66A773.jpeg

8317C6C7-3878-4CDA-B39A-0D2889EB16CB.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1

On 2/7/2022 at 11:57 AM, RunInRed said:

Thank you for the recent pictures.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I love the live camera I check it out about once a week. I wish we had cameras on other sides of the building but I will take what I can get. Thank you to the people who periodically post updated pictures so me and others who are not in the area can see the progress being made.

If you are a local if once a week you could post a picture from all 4 sides it would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 4

will they install a sandbox somehwere in honor of the late great Shug?

i guess no one knows what i am talking about. i bet golf does.

• 4 weeks later...

Last week are so they have made a lot of progress on the part of the building we can see on the live camera.  Yesterday they did a lot of Brick in addition to the concrete pieces they are putting at the roof line.  I would not be surprised to see all the outside brick and concreate pieces at the roof line completed in the next couple of weeks.  That means they are getting close to drying it in and will soon be mostly interior work. 

I am hoping the school or somebody with access to the building could periodically take some pictures and post them for us.

• Like 1

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

So once its open and offices are moved in, are they going to renovate the old football building for the sports still in Beard Eaves?  It was my understanding that Beard Eaves comes down once everyone is relocated out of it.  

At the rate they are moving they might finish all the brick in the next 1-2 weeks and maybe a week or two after that for little things on the outside of the actual building. Then they will be completely dried in.  The new camera that was setup will allow us to see progress on the outside fields which will be great but most of the work will be inside at that point.  

I hope they will periodically send some photos of progress on the inside. As the outside is finished you could at least walk recruits by so they can get a feel of how big it will be then show them the drawings. This is a great recruiting tool that will put Auburn on par or ahead of many of our competitors once completed.

Edited by AuburnNTexas

In watching the construction on the live cameras, I notice that the end pieces on the concreate facia at the roof line has not been installed anywhere so far.  Is there a reason for that? The only thing I can think of is that it they wait and measure each end to be sure that it is right size then they send that off to be built. Am I right or is there another reason?

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, RunInRed said:

6D811333-37EF-4156-B433-993AA284EE7B.jpeg

Thank you this is showing a little of the inside. I have been periodically checking the outside cameras.

I like that we are still seeing September completing date!