Football Performance Center Live Stream

Zeek

A couple more. I have been involved in the project for a few months now and I can tell you it is starting to take off. 

Football Complex 10-20-21 A.jpg

Football Complex 10-20-21 B.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It is starting to take shape. The closer it comes to being completed the more it will impress 2023 and later recruits.  This will go a long way in evening the playing field when recruiting against other programs that already have this type of complex.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

https://247sports.com/college/auburn/LongFormArticle/Auburn-football-Bryan-Harsin-180380545/#180380545_5

Some really good pictures of the new facility and progress being made.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

https://247sports.com/college/auburn/LongFormArticle/Auburn-football-Bryan-Harsin-180380545/#180380545_5

Some really good pictures of the new facility and progress being made.

You mean these ?   ;)

10849661.jpg (Photo: Jason Caldwell/Inside The Auburn Tigers, 247Sports)

A look at the side of the new indoor facility that is part of Auburn's building project.

10849667.jpg(Photo: Jason Caldwell/Inside The Auburn Tigers, 247Sports)

A view of the facility from the corner of Samford and Biggio looking back towards Auburn Arena.

10849669.jpg (Photo: Jason Caldwell, 247Sports)

A look at the opposite end of the indoor facility, which will house Auburn's new weight room.

10849673.jpg (Photo: Jason Caldwell,  247Sports)

A view of the administrative building connecting to the weight room and indoor. Biggio Drive is on the left.

10849675.jpg (Photo: Jason Caldwell, Inside the Auburn Tigers/ 247Sports)

Another look at the administrative part of the new football facility. This will back up to the old Student Act building on campus.

10849681.jpg (Photo: Jason Caldwell, Inside the Auburn Tigers/247Sports)

A closer look at the indoor facility and how it will connect to the new office spaces and team meeting rooms.

10849687.jpg (Photo: Jason Caldwell, Inside the Auburn Tigers/247Sports)

A look at the work being done on the roof of the new indoor practice facility.

10849690.jpg Photo: Jason Caldwell, Inside the Auburn Tigers/247Sports)

A view of the length of the indoor facility and complex down Samford. This is directly across from the women's athletic complex that houses Auburn softball and gymnastics.

10849698.jpg (Photo: Inside the Auburn Tigers/247Sports)12COMMENTS

A rendering of what the finish product will look like. Samford Avenue is at the bottom of the drawing with Biggio Drive on the right side. 

Edited by IronMan70
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, VicTree said:

There is a structure on top of the weight room area that is not in the rendering.  Anyone know what that is?

@VicTree I 'think' that's the structure for the HVAC system. They've been lifting the individual units up there the last couple days.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

@VicTree I 'think' that's the structure for the HVAC system. They've been lifting the individual units up there the last couple days.

AC?  We are building tough young men.  We don't need no stinking AC. 

:drippingsarcasm7pa:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RunInRed said:

Any recent updates, @autigeremt?

I'll provide a walkthrough tomorrow morning. It's coming along nicely outside of the rain that slowed some things down temporarily. 

• Like 2

The Football Complex Project is coming along. Some notable "changes" is the use of the section of the complex that is closest to the old Student Activities Center .The top floor of this structure will now house offices for N.I.L. organizations (as can be expected) instead of analysts. Analysts will get a different section of the facility. 

Football Complex Photos.jpg

1-13-22 A.jpg

1-13-22 B.jpg

1-13-22 C.jpg

1-13-22 D.jpg

1-13-22 E.jpg

1-13-22 F.jpg

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, autigeremt said:

The Football Complex Project is coming along. Some notable "changes" is the use of the section of the complex that is closest to the old Student Activities Center .The top floor of this structure will now house offices for N.I.L. organizations (as can be expected) instead of analysts. Analysts will get a different section of the facility. 

Football Complex Photos.jpg

1-13-22 A.jpg

1-13-22 B.jpg

1-13-22 C.jpg

1-13-22 D.jpg

1-13-22 E.jpg

1-13-22 F.jpg

In other words, the NIL organization is now going to get the best offices(with the best views), bc of their need and the analysts now are going to get the bottom floor offices with not so nice views. :)

• Like 1

19 hours ago, steeleagle said:

In other words, the NIL organization is now going to get the best offices(with the best views), bc of their need and the analysts now are going to get the bottom floor offices with not so nice views. :)

Well "anal"ysts should be on the bottom anyway, right?  (With not so nice views I might add) 😄

I would guess a year or so. Once it's dried in things should fly. 

(That depends on material availability and change orders of course)

I check the camera a couple times a week. I wish we had a camera setup so we could see more that just one side.  I will take what I can get and be happy.  Thank you to everybody who periodically posts new pictures.