Football Performance Center Live Stream

Zeek

Amazing is all I’ve got.

The two Outdoor practice fields look like they are a little less than 3/4's done with one complete with grass and the other well on its way. I know you have to let the SOD root before you can use the field but it is great for showing recruits.  It also seems there is enough inside to show recruits around in off hours. With about 3 weeks before 1st game I think recruits who are at the game will be impressed between the pictures of what the finished product will look like and what they will be able to see. A lot can be done on the inside in the next 3 weeks.

That’s a lot of drywall

Nearly as much glass as drywall in the building. Windows galore 

The two Outdoor practice fields look like they are a little less than 3/4's done with one complete with grass and the other well on its way. I know you have to let the SOD root before you can use the field but it is great for showing recruits.  It also seems there is enough inside to show recruits around in off hours. With about 3 weeks before 1st game I think recruits who are at the game will be impressed between the pictures of what the finished product will look like and what they will be able to see. A lot can be done on the inside in the next 3 weeks.

Set to be ready for move in September 29th. 

the second field will be finished by Friday. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ahhhh. The Death Star will soon be complete, and the Empire will be mine. 

• Haha 2

It is exciting to watch the two outside fields nearing completion and with the pictures that were provided on the progress inside I have to admit it is getting me pumped about seeing the finished product towards end of next month.  It will be fantastic to have recruits visit on game days and having some of the recruiting staff (not coaches) be able to show them around the new facility. I am assuming coaches will be very busy on game day.

Will the public have access to this facility every day including game days?

and what areas and hours will it be open for the public to roam around.

• Haha 1

Will the public have access to this facility every day including game days?

and what areas and hours will it be open for the public to roam around.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

The outdoor field is all but done a little bit left in the corner on one field. I assume they are waiting for some  more grass.  As is the fields look really good and give them a few weeks to root and they will be ready to practice on.  I have a feeling that they will continue using current practice fields through out this year just to allow these fields to be in optimal condition for Spring ball.  

Once this opens does anybody know what the long range plans are for the old facilities and fields?  I am assuming some of our other sports would get to use them.

I noticed they were tearing down that viewing platform yesterday afternoon - site for my practice field pic and Harsin's "Soon" tweet. So carry a 12' ladder next time you want to spy on practice from that awesome and accessible vantage point (after they transition away from the old facility). Though someone dressed in dark blue will probably soon greet you :) 

I just happened to be around town a few days moving-in a new freshman and other things. 

4 hours ago, WFE12 said:

🤔

Pool looks nice. Everything else: weak, high school gym feeling, mosquito incubating, mold growing, formaldehyde smelling, sand grit feeling, HVAC dripping, SEC east trailing, puke colored, waste of real estate. 

Did I miss anything?

• Haha 1

Its nice nothing really special the biggest thing I heard about it was that it will save steps to their practice field compared to the old set up. In the old set up the players lockers were in the stadium and then they had to walk a fairly long distance to their practice fields. 

I'm not joking this was a big to do in saving steps.........

Sorry @steeleagle, I overreacted. I interpreted as 24/7 all access to the general public. Yeah, good question wrt stuff like guided tours. Surely there is a public exhibition area. I would not expect any access beyond the lobby unless you're a major donor, letterman, or named Cam/Takeo/etc. Maybe an open house before they begin operations officially?

Edited by AUx
  • Like 1

It is really starting to look like they are getting close on the outside. I know a lot of progress has been made on the inside. It would be great if somebody could post some recent pictures on the inside. Thank you in advance if you are able to.

On 8/22/2022 at 9:59 AM, AuburnNTexas said:

It is really starting to look like they are getting close on the outside. I know a lot of progress has been made on the inside. It would be great if somebody could post some recent pictures on the inside. Thank you in advance if you are able to.

Especially the teleportation pad in the center. Bet Auburn is the first with that. Hopefully we can beam in some HS and portal stars.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I keep looking at the camera views the front looks like they will be ready to start cleaning up soon and putting in grass and shrubbery. What amazes me the most is the two practice fields in a short time after laying the sod it has really greened up and it is getting hard to tell where each row of sod was put in as soon it will.  The prep work they did must make a huge difference because when I did sod in my backyard it took a couple of months to no longer be able to see each piece of sod as a unique piece.

I bet the players are chaffing at the bit to start getting inside and utilizing the complex. It will be great to have it ready to show to recruits. I hope it can be at least close enough to tour during the Penn State weekend.  I don't think it is scheduled to be completed till end of month which would be after Penn State game.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, autigeremt said:

Got a few pics today. Floor work kept me out of the bowels of the facility but she’s coming together. 

74D6F461-36B3-4D0D-B07C-D4C448D3B9EC.jpeg

828FE96A-3952-4AA2-A4F4-5DFFB53F2FED.jpeg

8EA04F3D-C22B-4AAF-AAAE-CD38BCA865B6.jpeg

79F29D04-5453-410C-9DFD-97AB9BE73A99.jpeg

Thank you - Great pictures.

1 hour ago, autigeremt said:

Indoor field looking good (for the next staff). 

6C7BB673-95C4-49DA-9A5A-70D75D67CDFB.jpeg

1DF5DABA-9DEB-47B6-AD1A-76AE5A01D44A.jpeg

9167FE18-32F4-4C45-B23E-0117D70758DA.jpeg

Thanks for the pictures. You're just out and about taking pictures everywhere today........much appreciated