Sure looking like it was a bad move for Seth to leave early

TitanTiger

1 minute ago, DAG said:

So if it is Bo fault than how did the guy above get drafted in the third? Again, I don’t know why you are making this a Bo vs Seth thing. Or why yoU are even making it a hating thing ? If anything the critical comments come from fans who want this dude to succeed. We know how great he is and want him to succeed. Majority of us that is. I feel like coaches and scouts are much more smarter than that then to let such a thing cause a guy to drop.

Also running a 4.2 is not a clear cut first two round pick. AS is a decorated track runner and even he wasn’t drafted in the first two rounds but that is not here nor there.

No you're making it a Bo vs Seth thing I'm explaining why he didn't have film to say hey I'm a top guy. If you don't agree ok, I'm good with that but stop putting words in my mouth because if I wanted to say it's all on Bo I would say those very words. No help would be needed.

And feel free to show me the 4.2 guys that's not drafted

1 minute ago, abw0004 said:

What?  I admit all of the time when I am wrong.  In this case, I am just trying to help you out on this topic because I can tell you are feeling ganged up on.  So I am trying to build a bridge between both sides because I have respect for both you and DAG.  In the end, we all want Seth to succeed.  If you want I can post more articles, I just thought one article would be enough to get the point across.

No I just want you to not help and let me have this convo and I don't want you telling me I don't understand when I do. 

You may come from a good place but you have flaws that you don't like to live up to and no you don't with me admit when you're wrong. You'll just confuse things.

Auburn as a team didn't have the year many thought and production was bad. Offensive and defensive players stocks went down on the team from multiple people.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

No you're making it a Bo vs Seth thing I'm explaining why he didn't have film to say hey I'm a top guy. If you don't agree ok, I'm good with that but stop putting words in my mouth because if I wanted to say it's all on Bo I would say those very words. No help would be needed.

And feel free to show me the 4.2 guys that's not drafted

I never said 4.2 guys never got drafted . Now you want to put words in my mouth ? I said running a 4.2 does not mean you will get drafted in the first two rounds, something you alluded to. 

You’ve literally said several times that this guy saved Bo and Bo wasn’t an accurate QB and that affected his draft stock? Or did you not say that? 

My question to you is that if it was that black and white then how did someone like Josh Palmer get drafted in the third. He has never had the stats like SW and his QB has been god awful. 

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

I never said 4.2 guys never got drafted . Now you want to put words in my mouth ? I said running a 4.2 does not mean you will get drafted in the first two rounds, something you alluded to. 

You’ve literally said several times that this guy saved Bo and Bo wasn’t an accurate QB and that affected his draft stock? Or did you not say that? 

My question to you is that if it was that black and white then how did someone like Josh Palmer get drafted in the third. He has never had the stats like SW and his QB has been god awful. 

I don't know who Josh Palmer is. Yes I've said that about Bo but you have taken it out of context. I addressed specific comments. When you asked do I blame it on Bo I specifically told you no so why you keep saying it. I'm not intimidated so why would I lie? I always say exactly what I feel.

As far as the 4.2 stuff you said that it takes more than a 4.2 there are a bunch of guys that have ran it but weren't drafted high. My rebuttal to that was I can't recall the guys you are talking about. The guys that I can remember that ran that went in the first 2 rounds. So I didn't say it means automatically you go in the first 2 rounds but you'll go fairly high if you are a legit football guy. So instead of asking questions just say the names of the super fast wr's that weren't drafted high. 

And you're right about one thing it isn't just black and white. I literally was the first person in this thread that explained it's many things to think about with this so me saying that a QB that isn't accurate throwing the ball downfield will effect the production and the ability of showing tape of making plays downfield isn't me saying it's all Bo's fault. You are just purposely ignoring me explaining that to run with what you are trying to make up.

Now unless me saying that isn't true why do you have a problem? And what you going with the hell he must have been a cancer to everybody around him even though you don't have one single iota of evidence to support it does makes sense?

22 minutes ago, cole256 said:

You may come from a good place but you have flaws that you don't like to live up to and no you don't with me admit when you're wrong. You'll just confuse things.

Come on man...

2.JPG.642b8d899f6a8dcff76fdfd81c678c07.JPG3.JPG.d06f946c9c466de9860702b5cfa23276.JPG4.JPG.687353f1c42bab27ad803000678f711b.JPG

There is also the PM's between you and me where I admitted you were right again.  The PM's were dated 11/22/2020.

Edited by abw0004

2 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Come on man...

2.JPG.642b8d899f6a8dcff76fdfd81c678c07.JPG3.JPG.d06f946c9c466de9860702b5cfa23276.JPG4.JPG.687353f1c42bab27ad803000678f711b.JPG

Capture.JPG

Wtf does that even mean? You just make my point, I wasn't talking to you but now here I am addressing you and someone else when you weren't part of it. And you really think that showing 3 or 4 times you saying you were wrong means that you have a problem seeing your flaws? Gtho.

I'm not trying to argue or fight with you, I'm saying the last couple of times you tried to mediate it just made things worse in my convo and you refused to see my points so I'm nicely asking you not to come in and make statements like Cole where you don't understand or you misinterpreted....if you want to have a convo too just wait and I'll talk to you as well. 

That's as nice as I can explain it

I'm not intimidated

What? Haha . It’s the internet . I am not trying to intimidate a single soul nor should anyone feel intimidated by what any one poster has to say

9 minutes ago, cole256 said:

don't know who Josh Palmer is

you should look him up. He literally was in the same situation as SW but drafted much higher with less production. 

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

have been a cancer

Again what? lol I never said that 

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

So instead of asking questions just say the names of the super fast wr's that weren't drafted high

What? Lol . So I am suppose to just take what you say with face value without asking clarifying questions? You made a very general statement saying all I see is 4.2 guys getting drafted in the first two rounds. We just had a guy run a 4.2 this year who went undrafted. And yes, I did say solely running a 4.2 or 4.3 Is not the only reason AS got drafted in the third . It sure as hell helped but the potential of being a rotational WR is a major factor as well. This also goes for the other speed guys who were drafted this high. 

7 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Yes I've said that about Bo but you have taken it out of context

Thank you for acknowledging that 

8 minutes ago, cole256 said:

When you asked do I blame it on Bo I specifically told you no so why you keep saying it.

And I clarified it in my next post which you addressed above 

Wtf does that even mean? You just make my point, I wasn't talking to you but now here I am addressing you and someone else when you weren't part of it. And you really think that showing 3 or 4 times you saying you were wrong means that you have a problem seeing your flaws? Gtho.

I'm not trying to argue or fight with you, I'm saying the last couple of times you tried to mediate it just made things worse in my convo and you refused to see my points so I'm nicely asking you not to come in and make statements like Cole where you don't understand or you misinterpreted....if you want to have a convo too just wait and I'll talk to you as well. 

That's as nice as I can explain it

Cole, you literally said "You may come from a good place but you have flaws that you don't like to live up to and no you don't with me admit when you're wrong. You'll just confuse things."  I then proceeded to show you when I admitted directly to you that you were right and I was wrong.  Those posts are only to you.  I can show you many others admitting fault to other posters.

I do agree the last two times I tried to mediate with you it did not turn out well.  Both of those times though, the only person with an issue with the mediation was you because I would not flat out say you were 100% right and they were 100% wrong.  That is the only way you can be pleased.  Do you see DAG arguing with me?  Honestly, I don't even think he respects my posts all that much so that has to say something.  :lol:  My mediation does indeed come from a good place though because I don't like seeing people getting ganged up on, on this forum.  So I try to help you when I can, especially when you are right.  I won't step in anymore, but taking shots at me was unnecessary especially when it wasn't true and an easy phrase search on this forum could debunk that.

1 minute ago, Timbeaux38 said:

Can you two go play kissyface somewhere else? I opened the thread expecting content, not a pillow fight.

giphy.gif.fe85b13f7c90546b8f55c99b78e0d530.gif

That is on me.  @cole256 if you want to talk in the PM's we can.

Just now, Timbeaux38 said:

I laughed at this one 😅

giphy.gif.9b1a93daa8a89838ae86489d7989a529.gif

I figured this thread could use some levity.

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Cole, you literally said "You may come from a good place but you have flaws that you don't like to live up to and no you don't with me admit when you're wrong. You'll just confuse things."  I then proceeded to show you when I admitted directly to you that you were right and I was wrong.  Those posts are only to you.  I can show you many others admitting fault to other posters.

I do agree the last two times I tried to mediate with you it did not turn out well.  Both of those times though, the only person with an issue with the mediation was you because I would not flat out say you were 100% right and they were 100% wrong.  That is the only way you can be pleased.  Do you see DAG arguing with me?  Honestly, I don't even think he respects my posts all that much so that has to say something.  :lol:  My mediation does indeed come from a good place though because I don't like seeing people getting ganged up on, on this forum.  So I try to help you when I can, especially when you are right.  I won't step in anymore, but taking shots at me was unnecessary especially when it wasn't true and an easy phrase search on this forum could debunk that.

You literally went back to like 3 years ago.....you know what whatever nobody took a shot at you, I told you what it was without showing our convos but if I did people would literally laugh at some of the things you said to avoid saying you were wrong.

Just like you just said how you felt even though it's not true but I guess that's how you feel. And you know what if I went and pulled up some post of me saying I was wrong that wouldn't prove what you just said was wrong but ok. This is just causing a bunch of extra confusion like I originally said

6 minutes ago, Timbeaux38 said:

Can you two go play kissyface somewhere else? I opened the thread expecting content, not a pillow fight.

And yet you posted this.....

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DAG said:

What? Haha . It’s the internet . I am not trying to intimidate a single soul nor should anyone feel intimidated by what any one poster has to say

you should look him up. He literally was in the same situation as SW but drafted much higher with less production. 

Again what? lol I never said that 

What? Lol . So I am suppose to just take what you say with face value without asking clarifying questions? You made a very general statement saying all I see is 4.2 guys getting drafted in the first two rounds. We just had a guy run a 4.2 this year who went undrafted. And yes, I did say solely running a 4.2 or 4.3 Is not the only reason AS got drafted in the third . It sure as hell helped but the potential of being a rotational WR is a major factor as well. This also goes for the other speed guys who were drafted this high. 

Thank you for acknowledging that 

And I clarified it in my next post which you addressed above 

I'm not about to do all that because I can't separate stuff on my phone or at least I don't know how. You have this thing where you ask a bunch of questions the take stuff out of context. 

As far as the other guy who knows? Maybe even though he didn't put up a bunch of numbers the plays he did make were big time plays.

Why did Brady drop to round 6? Why was jj watt not drafted high? Why did fields stock drop? Why did trey Lance stuff go through the roof? I really don't see why asking why one guy was drafted does anything. Hell he could've killed it at his pro day, literally anything. I'm sure he wasn't in an offense where every scout says you're Mickey mouse league

Also I have no life and I am truly interested in where do these speedsters get drafted. Here is what I found:

• 4.24 seconds: Rondel Menedez, WR (1999) 7th round
  • 4.26 seconds: Jerome Mathis, WR (2005) 4th round
  • 4.27 seconds: Marquise Goodwin, WR (2013) 3rd round
  • 4.27 seconds: Henry Ruggs III, WR (2020) 1st round
  • 4.28 seconds: J.J. Nelson, WR (2015) 5th

Also Ruggs and Nelson are from Bama. Stand up!!!

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

ask a bunch of questions the take stuff out of context. 

Asking a bunch of questions is so I don't take things out of context lol. But okay. 

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

Asking a bunch of questions is so I don't take things out of context lol. But okay. 

But asking a bunch of questions then saying **** your answer I just need this fragment in the paragraph right here and I'm not even going to acknowledge your questions.......

Lol 👌🏾

Just now, cole256 said:

But asking a bunch of questions then saying **** your answer I just need this fragment in the paragraph right here and I'm not even going to acknowledge your questions.......

Lol 👌🏾

That is well within your right. I hope you do actually look up Josh Palmer though. 

With the way these off-season threads are going, I expect the AUFamily boards to experience some major attrition.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

Also I have no life and I am truly interested in where do these speedsters get drafted. Here is what I found:

• 4.24 seconds: Rondel Menedez, WR (1999) 7th round
  • 4.26 seconds: Jerome Mathis, WR (2005) 4th round
  • 4.27 seconds: Marquise Goodwin, WR (2013) 3rd round
  • 4.27 seconds: Henry Ruggs III, WR (2020) 1st round
  • 4.28 seconds: J.J. Nelson, WR (2015) 5th

Also Ruggs and Nelson are from Bama. Stand up!!!

All of them besides ruggs were trash. No exceptional skills required. The 4.3 guys Hayward bey included. I Randy and Johnson ran 4.3's I think so you have to acknowledge them

1 minute ago, DAG said:

That is well within your right. I hope you do actually look up Josh Palmer though. 

No that's what I feel you do but ok lol

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

First article that came up literally says how former Tennessee coach helped chargers draft Palmer

Also it says he had big games against bammer and uga this year and big years prior and he showed out and excelled in the senior Bowl......so that answers your question on why he was drafted where he was.

So Seth didn't get anything but a pro day.....that's the difference

Just now, cole256 said:

First article that came up literally says how former Tennessee coach helped chargers draft Palmer

Correct. 

“And we just felt like we had a really thorough evaluation in the SEC, was outstanding in the Senior Bowl, and I felt like evaluating all these DBs in the secondary, I felt like this guy just kept showing up over and over and over again. That’s what I told Josh when I called him. Just feel like this guy’s a complete player and adds to a really good room that we have already.”

So even with all of the constraints in his game, the chargers took into consideration this feedback, looked at the tapes, evaluated him and made a decision. These people do this for a living man lol. 

4 minutes ago, cole256 said:

All of them besides ruggs were trash. No exceptional skills required. The 4.3 guys Hayward bey included. I Randy and Johnson ran 4.3's I think so you have to acknowledge them

Well you said 4.2 guys AND WRs, so I am going based on what you said and the criteria you placed. Or did I take that out of context?