Sure looking like it was a bad move for Seth to leave early

TitanTiger

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

Should've hired a real WR coach...

Jerry Rice himself wouldn't have been able to overcome Gus's AMAZING one read offense lol

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Jerry Rice himself wouldn't have been able to overcome Gus's AMAZING one read offense lol

Now that's actually funny and sad at the same time.

I feel so stupid, I forgot how dk Metcalf dropped because they said he only ran 3 routes in college. That was so obvious and recent and I couldn't think of it at the time for some reason. After his name coming up because of running against the Olympic dudes it reminded me.

Edited by cole256

13 hours ago, cole256 said:

I feel so stupid, I forgot how dk Metcalf dropped because they said he only ran 3 routes in college. That was so obvious and recent and I couldn't think of it at the time for some reason. After his name coming up because of running against the Olympic dudes it reminded me.

He dropped more because his 3 cone drill was so horrible and in turn NFL teams thought he couldn't run any routes at all.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, mb711 said:

He dropped more because his 3 cone drill was so horrible and in turn NFL teams thought he couldn't run any routes at all.

I'm just going off what he was told. It seems easy though as far as theory or the logic that's in this thread to say there are guys who are paid to scout, why wouldn't they see this?