Auburn UDFA Signings

Paladin

Usually we have quite a few guys sign immediately after the draft. This is not a good draft class for us to say the least.  

Another safety from AU to the Jets. Didn't realize he was such a special teams monster.

• Like 3

It sucks that our players go to the Jets. Hopefully, in a few years they can sign with a team that actually wants to win.

Edited by MaxP
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

21 minutes ago, MaxP said:

It sucks that our players go to the Jets. Hopefully, in a few years they can sign with a team that actually wants to win.

They've made that change this year I believe.  Their new head coach will be a great one IMO. They weren't that far off on defense.  Now with Lawson getting big money, and these other defensive draft players, they could be a formidable foe.  I think Zac Wilson fits the new attitude of the coach.  Just a wait and see for this year. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, AUBwins said:

They've made that change this year I believe.  Their new head coach will be a great one IMO. They weren't that far off on defense.  Now with Lawson getting big money, and these other defensive draft players, they could be a formidable foe.  I think Zac Wilson fits the new attitude of the coach.  Just a wait and see for this year. 

If nothing else, it seems like they're putting a premium on mean and nasty. Just having that (any) identity will level them up. And now the balance of power in their division has shifted significantly. Buffalo is for real but they're not the invincible Empire that New England was. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Terrible news. Praying for successful surgery.

Edited by Paladin
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3