Do you like Roller Coasters?

My first was the Skyliner in PCB 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hell yeah I do..................................... wife hates them still loves me............................most of the time.................

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WarTim said:

My first was the Skyliner in PCB 

The Starliner! And it was my first as well! Rode it with my dad.

Loved the old Miracle Strip. Lot of nostalgia. We always had a day at Shipwreck Island and an evening at the Miracle Strip on our vacations.

With the exception of our oldest, we love'em. Go to Six Flags regularly. Sadie's favorite is Superman, my wife's is Batman and I'm split between Batman and Goliath. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Tigermike said:

Is that your channel?  Thanks for posting.  Been waiting for a FP. Personally not an extreme Rollercoaster fan.  Like a few of Disney coasters for example. 

4 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Is that your channel?  Thanks for posting.  Been waiting for a FP. Personally not an extreme Rollercoaster fan.  Like a few of Disney coasters for example. 

No it's not my channel, my daughter sent it to me for our next trip.   This coaster just looks fun!

1 hour ago, Tigermike said:

No it's not my channel, my daughter sent it to me for our next trip.   This coaster just looks fun!

Hearing it’s more intense than Hulk, and you basically feel like you are out of your seat the entire time, but these same people say it’s the best one they have ever been on. I watch Tim Tracker on YouTube. He and his wife review many vacation ventures, but live in Orlando. Primarily review Disney and Universal

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I love roller coasters, but I can only ride so many before I get motion sickness unfortunately.  Kind of a bummer for me.

• Like 1