Regions Tradition Pro-Am

AUloggerhead

What a four (five)some?!  This might be worth following around the course, key word 'following' (especially with Barkley in that group -- I've seen him with a golf club.)  

8:40 a.m.: Fred Couples with Charles Barkley, former Auburn star and Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame member; Bubba Bussey, national syndicated radio host; Bo Jackson, Auburn Heisman Trophy winner, College Football Hall of Fame member and Major League all-star; and Bryan Harsin, Auburn football coach

Regions Tradition at Hoover Graystone Golf & Country Club in Hoover

• Like 1

Pro Am can be great fun with the right pro partner. Couples should be perfect for that group. Have no idea how good Harsin is in golf can't imagine he got to play very much in Boise......cold weather

3 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Pro Am can be great fun with the right pro partner. Couples should be perfect for that group. Have no idea how good Harsin is in golf can't imagine he got to play very much in Boise......cold weather

Idk, lots of possibilities in Boise. Looks like a golfer. 

EFE0DD89-3226-442C-A2E4-E7397EEC0961.jpeg

1 hour ago, AUBwins said:

Idk, lots of possibilities in Boise. Looks like a golfer. 

EFE0DD89-3226-442C-A2E4-E7397EEC0961.jpeg

Oh I know there are some good courses I'm just saying he can't play year round maybe 7 months out of the year.

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

Oh I know there are some good courses I'm just saying he can't play year round maybe 7 months out of the year.

True.  You ever played out west?