Steven Williams done for the year

Well I really hope that he does get drafted after this year. I hate to see it end for Steven like that. I know he and Burns came here and passed up on at least a million dollars to go pro. While Burns has at least gotten that money, I doubt Steven sees that. In terms of the current situation, we only have 3 catchers now with Dyal, LaRue and Schorr. And Schorr is redshirted. Although Williams wasn't catching anymore because of his thumb in his left hand. Before anyone asks me about Sybrandt, he and Snell went home after school semester was over. One guy that saw some time at practice at C was Brayton Brown if worst comes to worst.

Steven Williams will go down as one of the all time great "program" guys.  I freaking love that guy for what he has meant to this program, pretty sure he'll get a chance to catch on professionally.  I'll say it one more time, in my opinion that is the prettiest swing to ever grace the left handed batter's box of Planinsman Park.  War Damn Eagle Steven Williams.....

• Love 2