2022 Men's Basketball Recruiting Thread

23 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@Dual-Threat Rigby What? Didn't expect me to be so blunt?

You do you man! I do agree with the sentiment though. A lot of football posters/fans have carried the recruiting impatience to basketball the last 2 seasons. We’re not perfect by any means and would hope to improve with those 2 guards, but were not desperate! 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

You do you man! I do agree with the sentiment though. A lot of football posters/fans have carried the recruiting impatience to basketball the last 2 seasons. We’re not perfect by any means and would hope to improve with those 2 guards, but were not desperate! 

yeah. Should be noted I didn't say the OP was garbage, just that opinion was garbage.

• Like 4

On 10/5/2021 at 2:44 PM, ellitor said:

yeah. Should be noted I didn't say the OP was garbage, just that opinion was garbage.

A big distinction that gets lost a lot of the times

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Dunndone414 said:
16 hours ago, CameronCrazy said:

Does anyone know if Kamari made the visit with Chance Westry?

I read somewhere that he did not make it.

But not a take for AU at last report.

• 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, AUreo said:

Are we back in business?

Unlikely. Our indiders on various boards would be all over it but they haven't been. There's chatter of Bama & G-League down the line making a play for him but I haven't seen it from a credible source.

Nick Smith signed with Arkansas after all.

Since Stephon Castle is predicted to UCONN who are the next 2023 targets? I know we really want Carlyle but he is not planning to commit anytime soon.

Any London Johnson updates btw? I haven't heard much lately.

12 hours ago, AUreo said:

Nick Smith signed with Arkansas after all.

Since Stephon Castle is predicted to UCONN who are the next 2023 targets? I know we really want Carlyle but he is not planning to commit anytime soon.

Any London Johnson updates btw? I haven't heard much lately.

Seems to have gone silent. His last visit I think was Virginia, but even they are wondering since London hasn't posted anything else. 

Until he posts narrowing his list down again from the 12 teams on his list, then who knows.

On 11/17/2021 at 9:13 PM, AUreo said:

who are the next 2023 targets?

Don't know but AU is supposedly in on a good number of guys.

On 11/17/2021 at 9:13 PM, AUreo said:

Any London Johnson updates btw?

Nope.

• 1 month later...
On 12/25/2021 at 7:59 PM, wcware said:

Updates?

Yates is scheduled to visit Auburn end of January. L.Johnson recently announced his final 6 (minus Auburn). Collier is a Bama and UCLA lean. Carlyle's top3: Baylor, Stanford, and Kansas (should announce his commitment soon).

The scary thing is that we are getting better and better every week! I mean dang, just dang!

12 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Shocked our recruiting isn’t looking better than it is. Hope we get some big time transfers.

Anyone have insight as to why the long-standing Atlanta pipeline seems to have dried up?  

7 hours ago, Dunndone414 said:

Anyone have insight as to why the long-standing Atlanta pipeline seems to have dried up?  

Between Clemson and thUGA on the rise and, uat, and the last 5 years of offensive offense.  I can see why kids are going other directions to play O.  

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 2

1 hour ago, AUGoo said:

Between Clemson and thUGA on the rise and, uat, and the last 5 years of offensive offense.  I can see why kids are going other directions to play O.  

WTH are you talking about Clem and uga on the rise I do believe you think you're in the football forum

• Haha 2

Jabari going #1 should help. But what we're doing with the NIL will need to pay dividends for sure.

Edited by AUwent
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, AUGoo said:

and the last 5 years of offensive offense.

You haven't watched any Auburn basketball lately, have you?