2021 Hype Video Thread

abw0004

Good morning everyone,

We are officially at 100 days until Auburn Football kicks back in, so I felt the need to start up my annual Auburn football hype video thread again.  New chapter in Auburn football starts this year.  Please feel free to post any videos you find so we all can gear up and get ready!  A few ground rules:

1.  This thread is only for Auburn Football hype videos.

2.  No commentary will be allowed that derails the topic.

3.  This is a fun, light-hearted thread so the bashing of any forum user, player, staff member, or coach will not be tolerated.

I feel it is more than fitting to start the thread with an Auburn video welcoming you back HOME.  :wareagle:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 3

It's pretty awesome they are using a local rapper for the hype video.

Spoiler

That song is horrendous 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have not been ignoring this thread I promise.  There are just not many videos out this year.  This is common when there is a coaching change because there aren’t many shots of the new coach available and you definitely don’t want to show the old coach.  In general, this is also common when a new QB will be taking over.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

An oldie but a goodie!! War Eagle 🦅 

• Love 2

On 5/27/2021 at 8:27 AM, abw0004 said:

Good morning everyone,

We are officially at 100 days until Auburn Football kicks back in, so I felt the need to start up my annual Auburn football hype video thread again.  New chapter in Auburn football starts this year.  Please feel free to post any videos you find so we all can gear up and get ready!  A few ground rules:

1.  This thread is only for Auburn Football hype videos.

2.  No commentary will be allowed that derails the topic.

3.  This is a fun, light-hearted thread so the bashing of any forum user, player, staff member, or coach will not be tolerated.

I feel it is more than fitting to start the thread with an Auburn video welcoming you back HOME.  :wareagle:

how dare you sir! we would never bash anyone or anything on the Fam! lol

• 2 weeks later...

Thoroughly enjoyed watching this video.  AUMB 2019 hype video at the beginning and the marching band pre-game following.  I miss being there and can't wait to return.  22 days...

• Like 2
  • Love 2

One of my favorites posted so far for this year.  Where we were and what we can become:

Maybe I'm being nit picky but clips of the prayer, kick six, or anything from 2010 doesn't do anything to get me excited about this season.  As awesome as those moments were, they feel like ancient history at this point.  Might as well show Bo over the top or punt bama punt.  Show me Bo, Tank, Smoke, or Shivers doing AUsome things.  Lets let the 2013 stuff rest.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I liked it...it did have Bo over the top by the way.  Great seeing some old clips...I wish there was more Sullivan to Beasley to show; I don't remember seeing Caddy. That video needed Punt Bama Punt in it given the broader context of the video.   Some great 80's and 90's defense hits (probably all targeting now 😞 )..should have had a '94 LSU INT or two in it...and Jordan-Hare does get loud.  I approve of this video 😬...let's hope Harsin can start building some more up to date highlights (should have had Shivers in that one by the way).  

• Thanks 1

On 8/20/2021 at 2:51 PM, Win4AU said:

Maybe I'm being nit picky but clips of the prayer, kick six, or anything from 2010 doesn't do anything to get me excited about this season.  As awesome as those moments were, they feel like ancient history at this point.  Might as well show Bo over the top or punt bama punt.  Show me Bo, Tank, Smoke, or Shivers doing AUsome things.  Lets let the 2013 stuff rest.

Auburn owns probably the best play in college football history.  Why not show it?  The point of these videos is a montage of what we have accomplished in the past and get us excited for the present and the future.

• Like 2

Thinking about doing a video (been a while) for a Saturday Release …. any ideas? 

A96 

Edited by Tiger, eh?
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, Tiger, eh? said:

Thinking about doing a video (been a while) for a Saturday Release …. any ideas? 

A96 

Been a while since I have seen a new video of yours!

I would love videos of current starters both on offense and defense.  There aren't many of those videos out this year which is understandable seeing we had a coaching change.

• Like 1