Summer Workouts 2021

Zeek

10 hours ago, Hank2020 said:

Sounds like Worm and WED agree that Worm IS faster than that stated 40 time.

lol exactly

• Like 1

Damn worm tell them that personally. I respect. Some of y’all need to learn the PJ Tucker rule. Don’t be talking crazy to people’s mommas lol 

• Love 2

10 hours ago, bigbird said:

Can we get a T-shirt with this on it?

To quote Methuselah...

Kj0BWb.gif

Finally got thru to you on at least one thing

2 hours ago, W.E.D said:

lol no one was put in their place.  I'm sorry you told your son something that wasn't true.  No one was saying he was slow.  Just the time seemed slow for him.

I'm glad his & your focus is on random comments interpreted incorrectly

You still don’t get it…. You aren’t worth my time to explain it anymore. He was sitting by me when I was reading it…. Once again it was a confirmation. It’s obvious you have another agenda. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, au81bs said:

Momma Worm,

I don't post much, just usually lurk and try to find nuggets of information about Auburn between the petty armchair coaches comments.  Anyway, from a fathers perspective, and from looking on the outside in, you have a lot to be proud of with your son.  From what I've seen, he seems to be a very intelligent, respectful young man and has a bright future ahead of him wherever life takes him.  I wish him the best this season and pray the coaches properly utilize his skill set and set him up for success.  Best of luck, and you can be sure, the Auburn faithful are thankful for your son being a part of our family, and for you raising such a fine young man!

Thank you so much… War Eagle 🦅 

• Like 1

On 6/22/2021 at 12:11 PM, W.E.D said:

Shivers seems slow. 

Nope, this is the dumbest statement ever. You trying to walk it back but it’s what you said, literally. When people may age say literally it literally means literally if anyone wonders.

Edited by toddc
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Momma Worm said:

Shivers is definitely not slow, he told me to tell you that personally…. I was also told that the numbers weren’t accurate…. But you know when people get news they run with it & believe whatever 

I think he meant that the time seems slow for Shivers....not that Shivers himself is slow. I think he was actually saying it as a compliment....At least that's how I read it. IF not then he is nuts

54 minutes ago, toddc said:

Nope, this is the dumbest statement ever. You trying to walk it back but it’s what you said, literally. When people may age say literally it literally means literally if anyone wonders.

I think it was a grammatical error more than anything. I don't agree with much @W.E.D says, but I didn't read that as any type of negative comment or that he was implying Worm is slow. I think had he placed an apostrophe and said "Shivers' seems slow" then no body would think twice about it and most people would be agreeing with him. He clearly meant that in a way that implied he was surprised by the time because he is aware how fast Worm actually is. Ya'll lighten up!!!!

6 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I think it was a grammatical error more than anything. I don't agree with much @W.E.D says, but I didn't read that as any type of negative comment or that he was implying Worm is slow. I think had he placed an apostrophe and said "Shivers' seems slow" then no body would think twice about it and most people would be agreeing with him. He clearly meant that in a way that implied he was surprised by the time because he is aware how fast Worm actually is. Ya'll lighten up!!!!

“Shiver’s time seems slow for him “ would have been the correct way of saying it. You have to account for some of his earlier statements when you read things like this and that’s what gave me my understanding of the meaning, but I see where he could have meant something different after rereading.

Edited by toddc

1 hour ago, toddc said:

Literally the 1st person asking me about it I clarified.  So yes, that's what I was literally talking about.  The entire context is about the players 40 times.  Others clearly got it

Edited by W.E.D

9 minutes ago, toddc said:

“Shiver’s time seems slow for him “ would have been the correct way of saying it. You have to account for some of his earlier statements when you read things like this and that’s what gave me my understanding of the meaning, but I see where he could have meant something different after rereading.

"Shivers seems slow.  Owen unrealistic.  I buy Smoke's number.  Bigger DBs have an offset of being a bit slower.  Byderrious/Pucket/Smoke all near 4.6 is scary over the top.

40s don't mean everything"

read the entire post.  The entire post I'm talking about people numbers.

• Like 1

Shivers is so fast that opponents helmets fly off their head when he runs past them. Shivers is so fast that Wade Christopher won't race him unless Worm agrees to run backwards.  

14 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

Shivers is so fast that opponents helmets fly off their head when he runs past them. Shivers is so fast that Wade Christopher won't race him unless Worm agrees to run backwards.  

You're playing with weapons grade plutonium there! 😅

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, toddc said:

That definitely would have helped as well if he had worded it that way. I have seen much of what he says, but never heard him say anything about Worm being slow.

I'm just glad Worm isn't from Texas, slow and soft is a bad combination for SEC football.

:poke:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

23 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I'm just glad Worm isn't from Texas, slow and soft is a bad combination for SEC football.

That's right.  Florida pure athlete 

Smh. The fact many of you sat back and let that argument take place is just as bad

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Smh. The fact many of you sat back and let that argument take place is just as bad

Nah, it's the respect given to the woman that can easily hold her own.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

You should know

29 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Let’s be clear it was NEVER an argument…. He just assumed it was… nothing got out of hand until he came at me for relaying a message that agreed with his statement! That’s how we talk in S. Florida! I’m tired of continually clarifying it. It’s Obvious people see things how they want too. I speak up for myself, if I thought it was anything else trust & believe the conversation would have went different 

Edited by Momma Worm
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, Momma Worm said:

Let’s be clear it was NEVER an argument…. He just assumed it was… nothing got out of hand until he came at me for relaying a message that agreed with his statement! That’s how we talk in S. Florida! I’m tired of continually clarifying it. It’s Obvious people see things how they want too. I speak up for myself, if I thought it was anything else trust & believe the conversation would have went different 

No one came at you.  I just corrected you that no one said he was slow.  No one was criticizing Shivers.  I'm a fan of his.

Edited by W.E.D