Summer Workouts 2021

Zeek

13 hours ago, bigbird said:

Nah, it's the respect given to the woman that can easily hold her own.

She supposed to get more respect than everybody else? It's simple. Only thing he said was he don't think it's accurate because he's faster than that. That's it

I've been told to stop or had threads locked for much less. 

Edited by cole256
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, cole256 said:

She supposed to get more respect than everybody else? It's simple. Only thing he said was he don't think it's accurate because he's faster than that. That's it

It's always tough with parents.  I don't think I could ever be on a message board for the team my son played on b/c it's too personal.  I 100% know my wife couldn't.  She's the epidemy of momma bear & ready to throw hands at any sign of disrespect.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Not by me, you haven't

47 minutes ago, cole256 said:

She supposed to get more respect than everybody else?

So letting her handle herself is offering too much respect?

37 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

It's always tough with parents.  I don't think I could ever be on a message board for the team my son played on b/c it's too personal.  I 100% know my wife couldn't.  She's the epitome of momma bear & ready to throw hands at any sign of disrespect.

FIFY, Spell check can be a bad thing at times. 

Just nevermind. It's not my argument to have. I'm just saying he was just giving the young man a compliment. But whatever. What do I know?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Look it is one of two things W.E.D Really was saying Shivers is slow or he didn't state what he meant to say. Momma Worm did what any great mother would do and stood up for her son.  Lord help you if you disparaged one of my boys you would get the full Latina Mother bear down your throat. My wife would not have been anywhere near as nice as Momma Worm in correcting W.E.D.

That said W.E.D has said he was trying to say he thought the posted time was wrong as he knows Worm is one of the fastest players on the team.  I believe in giving him the benefit of the doubt he was really trying to say that Worm was faster then the posted time but it came out the wrong way.

Now any more summer workout video's I love watching players running stairs until about to drop and still seeing them laughing and smiling as they do it.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, W.E.D said:

No one came at you.  I just corrected you that no one said he was slow.  No one was criticizing Shivers.  I'm a fan of his.

Sir it’s obvious you only pick & choose what to read & how you read it! WE AGREED WITH YOU for the thousand time️Him saying Shivers definitely isn’t slow was agreeing with you️Do you understand that? Is it registering yet? You keep going on & on.  You definitely came at me saying I’m in my feelings, hurt & always coming at you. You can’t correct me for something that I personally know isn’t true & that I was agreeing with. Geez forget that he agreed with you because comprehension is an issue here & it’s annoying 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cole256 said:

I don’t need your respect because if you disrespect me… trust I’m going to check it! Instead of trying to defend something read 1st! We agreed with him, he took it as if we took it as an insult. I hate that Worm even asked me to tell him that he agreed with him. Repeated statements are the the way we speak. Moving forward I will advise him to not speak to fans period since it’s an issue 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, W.E.D said:

It's always tough with parents.  I don't think I could ever be on a message board for the team my son played on b/c it's too personal.  I 100% know my wife couldn't.  She's the epidemy of momma bear & ready to throw hands at any sign of disrespect.

It’s not tough for me at all…. I see ignorance in regards to my son all the time & I don’t say a word lol. It’s others that get in their feelings all the time. What’s funny is why was he the focal point when everybody ran it. Let me say this in the beginning of my next statement so you won’t misconstrue my statement again….. I AGREE WITH YOU THAT I am definitely the epidemy of a momma bear & I WILL THROW hands at any sign of disrespect… see me agreeing with you? That’s what I should have done before telling you what Worm said when he was agreeing with you 

Edited by Momma Worm

9 minutes ago, Momma Worm said:

Moving forward I will advise him to not speak to fans period since it’s an issue

Definitely hope you reconsider that. The bottomline is there should be certain decor we have with family members and players directly, regardless of how we feel. I got a chance to sit behind Clint Capella's family two days ago at the Bucks playoff game and the banter and discussion was fun and tolerated as long as it was deemed respectful. I would hate to lose whatever connection we have with worm due to the unpleasant interaction of others. Hope all is well. Rooting for worm .

• Like 1
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, Momma Worm said:

WE AGREED WITH YOU

Great.  Shivers is fast

Not even going to bother to read through the trash. 40 times are overrated compared to game speed and we've watched Shivers break away from SEC players for a long run (which shouldn't have been called back).

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zeek said:

Not even going to bother to read through the trash. 40 times are overrated compared to game speed and we've watched Shivers break away from SEC players for a long run (which shouldn't have been called back).

He can run by them or through them! Love that guys heart and toughness.

• Like 3

I'm just glad he stayed with us this year.  Excited to see what he can do this year in this downhill running game. 

• Like 2

Really great to see Hunter making an impact this early after his arrival. Don't want to hype him up too much, but I really think he might turn out to be a great steal. Gotta keep grinding and improving, but I will not be surprised if he is our #3, maybe even #2, back by seasons end.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, au701948 said:

If it were not for the Moms of the World, none of us would be here!

...or dads

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, bigbird said:

...or dads

What does it mean when someone says it takes 2 to tango?
It Takes Two To Tango is an idiom that can be used in various situations, but the meaning can roughly be boiled down to “the situation happened because both people acted, therefore the blame cannot be placed solely on one person” It is a way of expressing that in a situation involving 2 (or more) people, both parties are equally involved!
  • Like 1

On 6/26/2021 at 9:32 PM, au302 said:

Really great to see Hunter making an impact this early after his arrival. Don't want to hype him up too much, but I really think he might turn out to be a great steal. Gotta keep grinding and improving, but I will not be surprised if he is our #3, maybe even #2, back by seasons end.

Exactly. Got hammered here 2 weeks ago by a frequent poster for saying Hunter's probably better than Tank's current back ups.

Not really a workout but I liked this so I'm sharing it dagnabit.

• Like 5
  • Love 2