Summer Workouts 2021

Zeek

16 hours ago, aucanucktiger said:

Exactly. Got hammered here 2 weeks ago by a frequent poster for saying Hunter's probably better than Tank's current back ups.

Yup, I agree that he very well may be, which I argue has zero to do with the others and more to do with the potential of Hunter. Bobo, based off his history, is a smart enough OC to know that you can't run 1-2 guys into the ground in the SEC, unlike Gus. We know we got a special one in Tank, and we know Shivers is a good back that knocks heads off. Hunter is that second bell cow type guy that has the attributes to be a force in this room. I agree with you that it may not be a popular sentiment right now and that he needs to keep proving himself, but it's easy to forget that Tank was like 3rd or 4th on the depth chart out of fall camp last year. Mind-blowing how that could be looking back, but he obviously established himself as the alpha real quick once the lights came on. I know Hunter is not Tank, but with a new staff with no loyalties the depth chart is absolutely wide open behind Tank. They will give the carries to the guys they feel are the best, which is all we can ask for as fans. We need all those guys to step up. I try to remain realistic and not get carried away, but if we can land at least one if not two of Citizen/Hampton/Judkins/Alston we can boast a top 3 of Tank/Hunter/one of those guys next year. That is very realistic and would really stabilize the running backs room.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Who’s the dude in the middle ?

Oscar Chapman our Aussie Punter 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Zeek said:

Oscar Chapman our Aussie Punter 

That makes me feel better. 🤐

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

That makes me feel better. 🤐

He played Australian Rules football professional before Injuries which is why he became a punter, you can tell watching him he is an athlete.

• Like 1

a lot of folks do not know shug had a sand pit under the bleachers and i am not sure what drills he had them run but i was told they were brutal. maybe some older cats can add something...................

2 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

What’s up with these guys wearing man bras? It’s not a bra it’s like a Bro .. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WFE12 said:

I like these for a few reason. Something sentimental about the players being acquainted with the stadium as well. The fans in the cheap seats love Auburn just as much. 

1 hour ago, JDUBB4AU said:

What’s up with these guys wearing man bras? It’s not a bra it’s like a Bro .. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Zeek said:

I like these for a few reason. Something sentimental about the players being acquainted with the stadium as well. The fans in the cheap seats love Auburn just as much. 

Bruh section 57 is my section “cheap seats” psshhh

• Haha 1

On 7/13/2021 at 10:56 PM, aubiefifty said:

a lot of folks do not know shug had a sand pit under the bleachers and i am not sure what drills he had them run but i was told they were brutal. maybe some older cats can add something...................

When Bill Parcells was diddy bowdens assistant he ran the "chicken coop" under the FSU bleachers where the GOAL was.to make players pass out, throw up or give up.

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

How many of the guests can you name? 

Edited by Zeek
  • Like 1

Auburn University has the most bada** coach in the country. It’s official. Let’s just hope his Terminator demeanor rubs off on the team.

98B418F0-130E-44AA-829A-1DDE7F68571D.jpeg

• Like 7

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Auburn University has the most bada** coach in the country. It’s official. Let’s just hope his Terminator demeanor rubs off on the team.

Saw him running too!

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

His inner light is strong in this picture 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AUDevil said:

How many former players in those pictures can you name?

Saw on Facebook that someone said Yox was there.  I find that interesting.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AUDevil said:

How many former players in those pictures can you name?

Sheesh not many lol. Bad with faces.

Ben Leard, Yox, and Trovon Reed were all there for sure. 

• Like 1