Please go to baseball games

The atmosphere at Baum Stadium last night was one of the greatest scenes in college sports. That was a football environment at a baseball game, and the only way that will happen at Auburn is if people show up. 

Auburn has proven its ability to win games and compete in the league in previous years. Next step is to host a regional, and one of the ways we get there is by creating an environment that teams don't want to play in. Tennessee committed more resources to their program and have TAKEN OFF in only 2 years. 

If you aren't a college baseball fan, I urge you to get into AU Baseball. This is the only other outdoor sport that can get anywhere close to a football environment, and you are sorely missing out by not being a fan!

• Like 1
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

The atmosphere at Baum Stadium last night was one of the greatest scenes in college sports. That was a football environment at a baseball game, and the only way that will happen at Auburn is if people show up. 

Auburn has proven its ability to win games and compete in the league in previous years. Next step is to host a regional, and one of the ways we get there is by creating an environment that teams don't want to play in. Tennessee committed more resources to their program and have TAKEN OFF in only 2 years. 

If you aren't a college baseball fan, I urge you to get into AU Baseball. This is the only other outdoor sport that can get anywhere close to a football environment, and you are sorely missing out by not being a fan!

I can tell you that I've gone to almost every Auburn home game for the last 5 years. Auburn needs to improve the stadium as well. I know people say build seats by the monster, but the bullpen is underneath that so there's gonna have to be some major renovations. But I agree. I hated that during the LSU series LSU's support was louder than ours. Auburn has a loud student section, but the crowd isn't always interactive. For example LSU's coach said Tennessee's student section was rude, for lack of a better term. They would chant 0 for 10 when there was an opposing batter who hadn't had a hit in that series. But even when Mize was there it wasn't always packed, I'd still see some empty seats.