Jeffrey Toobin Returns

AUFAN78

Man the first 5min of that video is an amazing level of cringe. Love it. 

Look, Toobin was an idiot for what he did, her's had his punishment. He'll forever be the butt of jokes about it, including from me, but I don't have a problem with him coming back to CNN. 

Idiot is being much too kind.

I expected nothing less from CNN, though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

Feeling all icky inside. Think I need a shower just listening to his voice.

The real takeaway: As long as you are a White, Male, Privileged Democrat, you can get away with anything in this country.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1

39 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Feeling all icky inside. Think I need a shower just listening to his voice.

The real takeaway: As long as you are a White, Male, Privileged Democrat, you can get away with anything in this country.

Eh, he was masturbating in his own home, and I do believe him when he says it wasn't intentional. 

His stupidity was doing it while not understanding the technology he was using and not double checking that nobody could see him. His firing from the New Yorker was justified I think, but I don't think the guy should be put in front of a firing squad because one of his coworkers accidently saw his weenie one time. 

6 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Eh, he was masturbating in his own home, and I do believe him when he says it wasn't intentional. 

His stupidity was doing it while not understanding the technology he was using and not double checking that nobody could see him. His firing from the New Yorker was justified I think, but I don't think the guy should be put in front of a firing squad because one of his coworkers accidently saw his weenie one time. 

I could say so much here...I wont..

Well...Andrew Cuomo says hi...

Edited by DKW 86
  • Haha 1

Random dude gets caught doing this and it hits the news, he might never get a job again, let alone get reinstated to a 6 figure salary in the same field.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, johnnyAU said:

Random dude gets caught doing this and it hits the news, he might never get a job again, let alone get reinstated to a 6 figure salary in the same field.

Everyone on this board would be cutting grass or greeting at Walmart if we had done this. We would not be keeping a 6-Figure Ijncome while doing nothing for 8 months and then welcomed back with little to no price paid. As for "paying a price," I have to ask what price was paid? or if there was any price paid. Toobin was never fired from his primary 6 figure job at CNN. He got an 8 month paid vacation from CNN, WHILE DOING ZERO WORK. 

pick me - Happy Minion | Make a Meme

He got paid handsomely after/for exposing himself to coworkers on a Zoom call FOR HIS SIDE-HUSTLE. He did not lose his job. He was not reprimanded. He did get embarrassed and humiliated on a national level. As anyone in the media will tell you, THERE IS NO BAD PUBLICITY. The Public will almost immediately forget what you were famous for but they will remember that they know your name. The phrase: "Say anything you want about me, just spell my name right" applies here. Mae West, Babe Ruth, et al have spoken this publicly. Even notoriously bad people have said it. If that isnt White and Privileged, I dont know what is.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 1