2022 3* WR Camden Brown

Zeek

Just now, Paladin said:

Saw some discussion that he should shine even more this year. The 4 starters last year at St Thomas Aquinas all signed to D1 schools.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Zeek said:

Saw some discussion that he should shine even more this year. The 4 starters last year at St Thomas Aquinas all signed to D1 schools.

As anyone who lives in Fl knows St Thomas Aquinas is a behemoth in football has been for many many years. I think they send the most players from a high school to the NFL in the country

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

As anyone who lives in Fl knows St Thomas Aquinas is a behemoth in football has been for many many years. I think they send the most players from a high school to the NFL in the country

Are they soft like Texas players?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, fredst said:

Are they soft like Texas players?

Hell no they are South Fl kids.....we know those Texas kids are soft from the terrible coaching they get

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Love that program. Great developers.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Screenshot_20210611-113920_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1237dafa96ae380175ef5a84308d91e7.jpg

Visiting right now

Michigan is going to do everything they can to keep him in state plus Notre Dame is hard after him. Just getting him on campus is a big plus for us

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Michigan is going to do everything they can to keep him in state ...

Michigan has been trying everything they can just to be relevant. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Michigan is going to do everything they can to keep him in state ...

Coach Khaki Pants have his sleep-over with him yet?

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Sinking ship. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

1 hour ago, Zeek said:

Sinking ship. 

Do you guys see them ever getting back to the big time? They've got massive resources, but it seems like it's only getting harder to pull elite talent all the way up to cold cold Ann Arbor.

10 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Do you guys see them ever getting back to the big time? They've got massive resources, but it seems like it's only getting harder to pull elite talent all the way up to cold cold Ann Arbor.

Sooooo much tradition. I love Auburn and maybe it’s just from my childhood of watching the one game that was on on Saturdays and the highlight show with Bill Fleming hosting- but man I love those helmets and that fight song, I think the best in college football. But, man, they’ve got a tough path to maintain (or regain) relevance, much like Nebraska

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, fredst said:

Sooooo much tradition. I love Auburn and maybe it’s just from my childhood of watching the one game that was on on Saturdays and the highlight show with Bill Fleming hosting- but man I love those helmets and that fight song, I think the best in college football. But, man, they’ve got a tough path to maintain (or regain) relevance, much like Nebraska

Exact same analogy I came up with, but also the same superlatives specific to Meechigan. Like, it *feels* like they should be at or near the top, always. But the game has changed and I don't know if they can realistically change with it. Kinda weird that, of all things, geography might matter more than it used to.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

They are the big 10 equivalent of Texas!

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Hopsing said:

They are the big 10 equivalent of Texas!

Right now they are, but I feel like Texas could get back to greatness if they got out of their own way. Am I wrong about that? Is that true of Michigan? I just don't know enough about those programs to say for sure.

26 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Right now they are, but I feel like Texas could get back to greatness if they got out of their own way. Am I wrong about that? Is that true of Michigan? I just don't know enough about those programs to say for sure.

You would think that the age of Internet would have made it easier to recruit to places like Michigan or Nebraska but I think that it has done the exact opposite. They do not have the local or regional base to draw from like the southern half of the country and the west coast. They once dominated the headlines of the major media and networks but now they are competing with many more programs for the elite athletes and those programs have facilities and resources that can compete. Maybe not exactly, but close, with the same chance at national exposure in a much more friendly climate. B10 may be closer to major media markets but I think that is irrelevant in this day and age. tOSU has elevated significantly above the rest of that conference and I think the rest are playing long distance catch-up. JMO, in case @DAG comes after me, lol

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, fredst said:

You would think that the age of Internet would have made it easier to recruit to places like Michigan or Nebraska but I think that it has done the exact opposite. They do not have the local or regional base to draw from like the southern half of the country and the west coast. They once dominated the headlines of the major media and networks but now they are competing with many more programs for the elite athletes and those programs have facilities and resources that can compete. Maybe not exactly, but close, with the same chance at national exposure in a much more friendly climate. B10 may be closer to major media markets but I think that is irrelevant in this day and age. tOSU has elevated significantly above the rest of that conference and I think the rest are playing long distance catch-up. JMO, in case @DAG comes after me, lol

I’m after you ! 

• Sad 1

49 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

They both could bounce back big, and quickly. However, they could have and should have by now. Michigan cannot get past Ohio State, and in some years Wisconsin.

Texas loses 2-3 games a year. 
I don’t feel sorry for either of them, but wish they would pressure OSU and Chokelahoma!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Paladin said:

Now back to Camden Brown

Here we go again...dad gum University of Auburn trying to swoop in on a diamond in the rough that AU discovers! Uuuggghhhhh!

9 hours ago, fredst said:

And the further and further they get from past glory, the less it matters. Like, recruits in the '22 class were born the same year as- or after- Michigan's last conference championship. (Yikes, even worse than I thought.) And now we learn that their greatest coach was pulling a Paterno the entire time. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, McLoofus said:

With Harbaugh? Nope