COLES CORNER

aubiefifty

we should get cole to do a column on basketball and football for the normal for fans like me that misunderstand some of x's and o's. cole seems to enjoy it and he is pretty loyal to the board. what about it cole? you game?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 4

I think he should do basketball for sure. 

If Malcolm_Flex is still around, I enjoyed his insight into football as much as anyone's. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, johnnyAU said:

I think he should do basketball for sure. 

If Malcolm_Flex is still around, I enjoyed his insight into football as much as anyone's. 

Yes we need flex around more 

• Like 9

Here is his basketball “ask me anything” thread for those interested:

9 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

we should get cole to do a column on basketball and football for the normal for fans like me that misunderstand some of x's and o's. cole seems to enjoy it and he is pretty loyal to the board. what about it cole? you game?

I'm always more than happy to talk sports with anyone on here. If this is something people would like I'm down. 

People seem to be asking for flex I'm down with that as well as we say the same thing 😂 maybe he says it nicer. 

My goal is to be able to talk sports without being I don't want to say attacked because that's a bit dramatic, but you know......If I can make one person feel more comfortable in their skin I'm happy!

I was part of a podcast last week, I really enjoyed it. Maybe I'll get something like that going soon as well.

• Like 5

i would not suggest it if i did not think you could do a great job. flex would be great as well. maybe you guys could tag team or something. but i would love it..........

7 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i would not suggest it if i did not think you could do a great job. flex would be great as well. maybe you guys could tag team or something. but i would love it..........

I go wit flex or anyone who has real credentials, i.e., stated experience.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, fredst said:

255329E6-1CA3-40AB-88A2-A6F6AF024C2D.gif

Nah. It's well documented his problem, no need to respond. I'm comfortable in my own skin, if that makes old grumpy people angry.......oh well! It'll be alright!

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Hey I like this idea.....I may do a Tigerpro2a Talks column. I can give pieces of real world advice and old proverbs. Here is the first one for free:

It takes 3 wipes to realize you only needed 2 wipes.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Tigerpro2a said:

It takes 3 wipes to realize you only needed 2 wipes.

wipe_and_wipe_parks_and_rec.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I'm sure there are quite a few posters here that would do a good job and Cole may well be the best choice out of everyone.  I just mentioned Flex for football because I have really enjoyed the way he has broken things down and presented them from a different perspective than my own in the past. His insight has hit the mark with me on a several occasions. 

For basketball, I'm deficient enough to learn something from about 95% of the posters here. 

• Like 1

Funny how some dogs bark when they aren't even mentioned. Guess they have one of those electric collars.😀

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, abw0004 said:

wipe_and_wipe_parks_and_rec.gif

This thread has gone of the track... definitely skid marks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Flex and Cole seem like minded people. Anchor.fm is a free podcasting platform that does all the distributing for you. Can set up on desktop on mobile really easy. 

I think they'd be great in a game review type format. Both seem like busy people, so that would minimize the amount of leg work/research they'd have to do for potential ideas. Maybe the site could sponsor it, or at least promote it, kinda how they did for Jake Crain, and expand the audience. Just ideas 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Funny how some dogs bark when they aren't even mentioned. Guess they have one of those electric collars.😀

Oh get over it. All fun and games. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Flex and Cole seem like minded people. Anchor.fm is a free podcasting platform that does all the distributing for you. Can set up on desktop on mobile really easy. 

I think they'd be great in a game review type format. Both seem like busy people, so that would minimize the amount of leg work/research they'd have to do for potential ideas. Maybe the site could sponsor it, or at least promote it, kinda how they did for Jake Crain, and expand the audience. Just ideas 

Man I haven't thought of any of that, but that sounds great. I could be wrong but going off of memory @Malcolm_FleX48 and I seem to agree and say the same things but I think whenever there are things we disagree about that would probably be great dialogue and ideas brought up.....and yeah just reviewing a game and talking about what we saw, that sounds like good stuff!

Flex what you thinking? We may need to put some tractionbehind this! Could be a bunch of fun. I know when people would comment we could have a bunch of fun with jokes and stuff too, and Flex is awesome explaining stuff and breaking stuff down.

And I think we are at an age where we can identify with most age groups. We're not too old yet.....I hope😂

Man they way you just laid that all out and it was so easy to you, we all need to partner up! I'm for real if you guys want to DM and come together with some type of plan I'd definitely would be down.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Man I haven't thought of any of that, but that sounds great. I could be wrong but going off of memory @Malcolm_FleX48 and I seem to agree and say the same things but I think whenever there are things we disagree about that would probably be great dialogue and ideas brought up.....and yeah just reviewing a game and talking about what we saw, that sounds like good stuff!

Flex what you thinking? We may need to put some tractionbehind this! Could be a bunch of fun. I know when people would comment we could have a bunch of fun with jokes and stuff too, and Flex is awesome explaining stuff and breaking stuff down.

And I think we are at an age where we can identify with most age groups. We're not too old yet.....I hope😂

Man they way you just laid that all out and it was so easy to you, we all need to partner up! I'm for real if you guys want to DM and come together with some type of plan I'd definitely would be down.

I have a little bit of history with pods, can definitely help you guys hit the ground running whenever the time comes. 🤝

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

I can offer insightful T-Ball analysis. Granted, I never played, but was a coach. 😉

Lol nope, you need credentials! You need to play t ball at the highest level!

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Lol nope, you need credentials! You need to play t ball at the highest level!

We didn’t have it during medieval times! Only baseball. 😉

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

We didn’t have it during medieval times! Only baseball. 😉

We'll let that slide, long as it was professional!

• Like 1