UGA Transfer WR Demetris Robertson Commits to Auburn!!!

Zeek

2 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

a stupid TV show produced last century.

It was a great show!  Where did you get the last century foolishness? "Person of Interest is an American science fiction crime drama television series that aired on CBS from September 22, 2011, to June 21, 2016." Link: https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=person+of+interest+tv+series

Paladin answered my post and explained some things. Then the usual pile-on started from some of the usual suspects. No problem, I've come to expect it.

4 minutes ago, Mikey said:

It was a great show!  Where did you get the last century foolishness? "Person of Interest is an American science fiction crime drama television series that aired on CBS from September 22, 2011, to June 21, 2016." Link: https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=person+of+interest+tv+series

Paladin answered my post and explained some things. Then the usual pile-on started from some of the usual suspects. No problem, I've come to expect it.

That's a fair point, I suppose. And I'd never heard of the show, so I figured it was one of those 60s-70s programs lost by the wayside. My bad.

5 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

That's a fair point, I suppose. And I'd never heard of the show, so I figured it was one of those 60s-70s programs lost by the wayside. My bad.

Re-runs are showing on WGN, Chicago. Record them and you can fast forward through the commercials.

1 minute ago, Mikey said:

Re-runs are showing on WGN, Chicago. Record them and you can fast forward through the commercials.

I don't really get into TV shows too much. If I watch something, it's generally a movie or sports, but I've been doing a lot more reading than watching TV for the past several months.

4 hours ago, Rednilla said:

I was answering the question you asked. You know, here:

That was a response to this: 

Which was a response to this:

Now THAT was a response to Paladin. What I replied to was your response to W.E.D, a snarky question about why you should have bother to check something when that something would mean the whole conversation is moot.

My response to that was to point out that the something you didn't check was the something that held the crux of the situation, so maybe you should check it before mouthing off about how stupid it would be. Then you blew me off as if I didn't know what I was talking about with a stupid quote from a stupid TV show produced last century.

I’m learning not to fall into this guy’s web of ignorance. 

Just now, DAG said:

I’m learning not to fall into this guy’s web of ignorance. 

I actually put that together more for those following along at home. :laugh:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

I actually put that together more for those following along at home. :laugh:

And as a person 'following at home', I totally understood your clear explanation!

And as a post script, W.E.D started it with a snarky comment to him, but then Mikey HAD to add his "I can top that' with my own attitudinal  snarkier response. :slapfh:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Pow! As expected! 

• Like 3
  • Love 4

• Zeek changed the title to UGA Transfer WR Demetris Robertson Commits to Auburn!!!

UGA transfers have done well here :)

• Like 4

Bluey is loving this day baby!

056B145E-83C9-4B99-9316-1E8F6479B3D2.png

• Thanks 1
  • Love 3

Now that I know he is a GT, probably our WR1 this year. Awesome pickup!

• Like 2

Well we do have experience with an UGA transfer...don’t like that he’s been bounced around but given reports of our current WR’s he could help with his experience.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Now that I know he is a GT, probably our WR1 this year. Awesome pickup!

Definitely our speed guy. Former #1 WR in the country (coming out of high school). Sucks he only has one year to play but he should help the group mature.

17 minutes ago, Zeek said:

UGA transfers have done well here :)

Oh hell yes. Three commits in a 24 hour period

• Like 3

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nice! Was waiting to see who we took to get us some experience the WR corps. This guy seems like exactly what we needed!

7 hours ago, Zeek said:

He can change his profile pic now

Edited by WFE12

Great pickup as a veteran leader who I also hope surprises us with how he plays this year. Last few days have been great:

Kicker

TE

Safety

and Now Veteran WR

Kicker and this transfer won't help us in recruiting rankings but will help us where it counts on the field and for the veteran in the locker room also.

War Eagle and welcome to the Auburn Family.

Edited by AuburnNTexas