Big Cat Weekend is back

WFE12

"However, I’d advise to pay CLOSE attention to who shows up at BCW.. "

That should be a solid barometer of exactly what we can expect this cycle. We seldom sign most of the attendees but the quality that attends is normally a reflection of where the class ends up.

Edited by Mikey
  • Like 1

How does Zac not know how BCW works? I thought it went back to before he even played here.

6 hours ago, WFE12 said:

How does Zac not know how BCW works? I thought it went back to before he even played here.

Where did you get that he does not know how it works? I think he said he just found out two weeks ago the coaches plan to keep implementing it. Further, he just found out they will keep the same chill family style.

11 hours ago, WFE12 said:

I think he’s saying he’ll help with logistics of it because of his experience with it.

5 hours ago, DAG said:

Where did you get that he does not know how it works? I think he said he just found out two weeks ago the coaches plan to keep implementing it. Further, he just found out they will keep the same chill family style.

Ah maybe just a misunderstanding

Kobi Prentice to attend Big Cat Weekend.  

13 minutes ago, toddc said:

Kobi Prentice to attend Big Cat Weekend.  

Interesting. Wonder if we'd take both him and Fair since they're both slot guys

20 hours ago, au302 said:

Interesting. Wonder if we'd take both him and Fair since they're both slot guys

Ignorance Question:

Are "slot guys" players with a particular  set of skills that don't work at the other receiver positions?

10 minutes ago, AUGoo said:

Ignorance Question:

Are "slot guys" players with a particular  set of skills that don't work at the other receiver positions?

I know they're both ballers so I'm sure they could play multiple positions if needed. If we plan on taking 3 WR's or so, I just figured they'd want to take two taller, bigger body guys for the outside like a Seth Williams/Elijah Canion type as well as a slot like Fair. I'm guessing maybe it would be hard for the staff to not take both since they're electric with the ball, but I know Harsin is trying to put a greater emphasis of balancing the roster with recruiting. But I honestly don't know and that's why I raised the point.  There's posters with much more knowledge of this stuff that could probably give insight

34 minutes ago, AUGoo said:

Ignorance Question:

Yeah slots guys are typically smaller and quick. While your outside receivers are taller and fast. Slots guys need to be able to avoid people while catching balls over the middle and the outside guys need to be taller and fast to stretch the defense and battle the CBs

• Like 1