Door Knockers

18 minutes ago, homersapien said:

OAN?   :rolleyes:

In another thread today he posted a Fox News link that was just a written transcript of an entire Tucker Carlson episode. 

1 hour ago, Bottomfeeder said:

How will you respond? I know how I want to respond. Here are the door knocker instructions. 

https://www.oann.com/vaccine-door-knocking-instructions-revealed-2/

If OAN told me it was sunny and clear outside, I'd grab my umbrella and rainboots.

Get better sources.  I hate to attack the messenger but you couldn't get to a triple digit IQ if you combined the brain power of them and Newsmax together.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TitanTiger said:

If OAN told me it was sunny and clear outside, I'd grab my umbrella and rainboots.

Get better sources.  I hate to attack the messenger but you couldn't get to a triple digit IQ if you combined the brain power of them and Newsmax together.

I thought they were supposed to be the stuff. 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Bottomfeeder said:

I thought they were supposed to be the stuff. 

OAN and Newsmax were where all the wack jobs that thought Fox was lurching left :roflol: bailed for after Trump lost. They would post any and every peabrained rumor and conspiracy theory that Trump and his merry band of idiots called a legal team came up with. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

In another thread today he posted a Fox News link that was just a written transcript of an entire Tucker Carlson episode. 

I chose not to copy and paste the points I wanted to make so you guys could get out of it what you needed without my interjection. I don't know if you guys have ever heard of David Martin owner of M-CAM?

On 7/13/2021 at 1:29 PM, Bottomfeeder said:

How will you respond? I know how I want to respond. Here are the door knocker instructions. 

you going to run someone off with a shotgun for trying to save lives? i am curious to how you would respond. and you sound eager so you must have a plan. fill us in.

• Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

you going to run someone off with a shotgun for trying to save lives? i am curious to how you would respond. and you sound eager so you must have a plan. fill us in.

Simply refuse to answer the door, that is all. I just think it's creepy for the government to knock on doors outside of the census or postal worker. I do understand their position with respect to saving lives of people who are having difficulty getting vaccinated.

How long before they mandate them? It looks like other countries are going to mandate vaccines for everyone by refusing entry into their country unless one is vaccinate. Re-vaccine passport. 

https://www.reuters.com/world/countries-make-covid-19-vaccines-mandatory-2021-07-13/

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

5 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

My family is fully vaxxed, but I'd love for them to try that at my house so I could give them a few words.

Yeah, I've pondered a bit about how I could have some fun with anyone who might stop by...maybe tell them that I got the BR-549 vaccine back in the '70s from Junior Samples and that it had a lifetime warranty, or that I've had south Louisiana water and  :corndog: multiple times recently, and if that didn't kill me, not much else would. 

I don't expect any visitors of that sort, though...there will clearly have been zero data collection done if I get a knock from someone with the vaccine guild.

• Like 1

On 7/14/2021 at 6:54 PM, Bottomfeeder said:

Simply refuse to answer the door, that is all. I just think it's creepy for the government to knock on doors outside of the census or postal worker. I do understand their position with respect to saving lives of people who are having difficulty getting vaccinated.

Just put a Trump sign out front and save everyone time.

Edited by homersapien
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/14/2021 at 5:54 PM, Bottomfeeder said:

How long before they mandate them? It looks like other countries are going to mandate vaccines for everyone by refusing entry into their country unless one is vaccinate. Re-vaccine passport. 

https://www.reuters.com/world/countries-make-covid-19-vaccines-mandatory-2021-07-13/

if someone refuses the vaccine and passes the crap that makes people sick or kills them ought to face the law for reckless manslaughter or even murder. that is where i stand. and the biggest group to refuse vaccinations from what friends have told me are religious groups and even more with the evangelicals. what i do not understand is why these groups are refusing it? it is selfish and tells me they do not deep down care about folks like many claim. i will however admit folks have turned it political which has caused confusion. tell me folks am i right or wrong and why? i would love to hear the rights honest take on it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, johnnyAU said:

My family is fully vaxxed, but I'd love for them to try that at my house so I could give them a few words.

these people are not making anyone take it. they are just trying to save lives. so why would you say that johnny? i do not understand?

• Thanks 1

We're vaxxed, so they don't need to waste time here. We'll make it quick by showing them our cards. Then they'll have more time to help someone else.

Edited by Bottomfeeder

40 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

if someone refuses the vaccine and passes the crap that makes people sick or kills them ought to face the law for reckless manslaughter or even murder. that is where i stand. and the biggest group to refuse vaccinations from what friends have told me are religious groups and even more with the evangelicals. what i do not understand is why these groups are refusing it? it is selfish and tells me they do not deep down care about folks like many claim. i will however admit folks have turned it political which has caused confusion. tell me folks am i right or wrong and why? i would love to hear the rights honest take on it.

It is your choice whether or not to get vaccinated. I respect that freedom of choice. At this point the vast majority of folks (especially the one's in harm's way) have had the opportunity and choice to get the vaccine. There are folks fully vaccinated still testing positive for Covid. It can still be passed. If you had the opportunity to get the vaccine, chose not to get it and then got very ill from it...it isn't the fault of the person from whom you acquired it. It's your own.

Edited by johnnyAU
grammatical error
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

It is your choice whether or not to get vaccinated. I respect that freedom of choice. At this point the vast majority of folks (especially the one's in harm's way) have had the opportunity and choice to get the vaccine. There are folks fully vaccinated still testing positive for Covid. It can still be passed. If you had the opportunity to get the vaccine, chose not to get it and then got very ill from it...it isn't the fault of the person from whom you acquired it. It's your own.

I think Fifty's point is they are putting others at risk who may have legitimate medical reason not to get vaccinated.  Also, they are putting everyone's future at risk by keeping the covid pandemic very much alive allowing for ever new mutations to occur.  It's generally irresponsible behavior.

It's far more than just an individual thing.

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1

On 7/16/2021 at 1:06 PM, aubiefifty said:

You mean political like Harris saying that she won’t get the vaccine if Trump has anything to do with it.  But now saying it’s for saving lives.  That sort of political stuff?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

32 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

You mean political like Harris saying that she won’t get the vaccine if Trump has anything to do with it.  But now saying it’s for saving lives.  That sort of political stuff?

if the shoe fits right? so tell me why do you righties keep calling her a whore on facebook? just curious and i wonder if i missed something.

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

if the shoe fits right? so tell me why do you righties keep calling her a whore on facebook? just curious and i wonder if i missed something.

There is an allegation out there that Kamala was appointed to a high ranking attorney position in California  by Willie Brown, a married man with whom she was participating in a lengthy game of hide the sausage.

• Haha 1

On 7/16/2021 at 1:06 PM, aubiefifty said:

So here is the truth Fidy. It is not coming from Facebook nor our esteemed media hacks, but rather from the CDC. The problem is clear if you take these stats and apply simple math. 

The CDC reports demographic characteristics, including race/ethnicity, of people receiving COVID-19 vaccinations at the national level. As of July 4, 2021, CDC reported that race/ethnicity was known for 58% of people who had received at least one dose of the vaccine. Among this group, nearly two thirds were White (59%), 9% were Black, 16% were Hispanic, 6% were Asian, 1% were American Indian or Alaska Native, and <1% were Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, while 8% reported multiple or other race.

• Facepalm 1

11 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

So here is the truth Fidy. It is not coming from Facebook nor our esteemed media hacks, but rather from the CDC. The problem is clear if you take these stats and apply simple math. 

The CDC reports demographic characteristics, including race/ethnicity, of people receiving COVID-19 vaccinations at the national level. As of July 4, 2021, CDC reported that race/ethnicity was known for 58% of people who had received at least one dose of the vaccine. Among this group, nearly two thirds were White (59%), 9% were Black, 16% were Hispanic, 6% were Asian, 1% were American Indian or Alaska Native, and <1% were Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, while 8% reported multiple or other race.

What are you talking about? Seems pretty evenly distributed based on each races proportion to the total population, although It is a documented problem that Black communities aren't getting vaccinated at the rate they should, they aren't the ones pushing anti-vaccine propaganda. 

All of the least vaccinated States in the U.S. are the most Conservative and religious states also. The more liberal and diverse a state is, for the most part, the higher it's vaccination rate is. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

What are you talking about? Seems pretty evenly distributed based on each races proportion to the total population, although It is a documented problem that Black communities aren't getting vaccinated at the rate they should, they aren't the ones pushing anti-vaccine propaganda. 

All of the least vaccinated States in the U.S. are the most Conservative and religious states also. The more liberal and diverse a state is, for the most part, the higher it's vaccination rate is. 

All of the least vaccinated states in the U.S. are the most conservative and liberty-minded states. The more liberal and more the need to feel dependent on the government a state is, for the most part, the higher the vaccination rate is.

• Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1