2022 4* RB Damari Alston Commits to Auburn!!!

Timbeaux38

The consensus is he's AU bound. Don't scoff at Northwestern making his top 3 though. Academics are very important to him.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

His 2020 stats

224 carries, 1,507 yards, 25 rushing touchdowns; 22 receptions, 229 yards, 2 receiving touchdowns.

• Like 2

On 7/14/2021 at 11:48 AM, Zeek said:

The consensus is he's AU bound. Don't scoff at Northwestern making his top 3 though. Academics are very important to him.

NorthWestern has a great football program right now. Anyone who scoffs at them has not been paying attention recently to the state of the NW football program compared to AU. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, gravejd said:

NorthWestern has a great football program right now. Anyone who scoffs at them has not been paying attention recently to the state of the NW football program compared to AU. 

What makes you think they could even compete with Auburn?   ;D

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, AUcivE09 said:

What makes you think they could even compete with Auburn?   ;D

You need to yellow font that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Seems like a silent commitment perhaps? Did I read the twit correctly?

Yep

42 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

Like this kids vision, and pad level. 

I'll take him.

Sure hope so, because I strongly suspect we're going to get him.

• Like 1

I really want this guy and Judkins. Would be a great haul for us. That being said, I am really curious to see who we would pursue if we whiff on one or both of them somehow (even if that's unlikely). Wonder if they're still talking to that Pettway kid at all

On 7/20/2021 at 5:41 PM, au302 said:

I really want this guy and Judkins. Would be a great haul for us. That being said, I am really curious to see who we would pursue if we whiff on one or both of them somehow (even if that's unlikely). Wonder if they're still talking to that Pettway kid at all

Personally, I'd rather not find out...

• Like 4

On 7/20/2021 at 6:41 PM, au302 said:

<Office "no god please no" clip>

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Rednilla said:

Personally, I'd rather not find out...

Don't blame ya there, I don't want to either. I really like Judkins and I think/thought he was our top target outside of Hampton, but it's been quiet with him lately despite how heavily we were recruiting him. Part of me wonders if Harsin wants to save the second spot until the fall and see if Hampton or another really big fish would maybe flip or commit once they see our new downhill offense in action. Probably not but who knows. We should all be ecstatic if we get both of these guys

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, au302 said:

Don't blame ya there, I don't want to either. I really like Judkins and I think/thought he was our top target outside of Hampton, but it's been quiet with him lately despite how heavily we were recruiting him. Part of me wonders if Harsin wants to save the second spot until the fall and see if Hampton or another really big fish would maybe flip or commit once they see our new downhill offense in action. Probably not but who knows. We should all be ecstatic if we get both of these guys

I can't imagine Harsin slow-playing Judkins, not when we're looking to take 2 RBs. As I said elsewhere, I really think he's a 4 star talent, and the fact that he plays high school ball 50 miles from Auburn is all the more reason to be sure he knows he's wanted on the Plains.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Paladin said:

Love the WA shirt. 

• Like 1