2022 4* RB Damari Alston Commits to Auburn!!!

Timbeaux38

3 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

mic drop. Knew he wasn’t transferring 

He wouldn't be transferring yet anyway....he hasn't even signed. Ah semantics lol. You beat me to it. I came here all copied and pasted and ready to post. Love this kid.

Just now, Tigerpro2a said:

He wouldn't be transferring yet anyway....he hasn't even signed. Ah semantics lol. You beat me to it. I came here all copied and pasted and ready to post. Love this kid.

Yeah sorry I meant flipping lol 

• Haha 1

When 4-star Auburn running back commit Damari Alston of College Park (Ga.) Woodward Academy officially visited Michigan State over the weekend, some Tigers fans got nervous. After all, the trip came seemingly out of the blue. Those concerns likely grew after reports surfaced the Spartans thought they impressed Alston during his trip.

But Monday afternoon, Alston ended any suspense about who would land his signature this week.

"Home for me is Auburn" Alston told Auburn Undercover. "It's in my heart. I know 100% where I want to be."

• Like 2

14 hours ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

I’m surprised Hoke reported the Tank rumors. He’s usually pretty reliable 

I mean, the kid told people he was leaving. I'm not sure that the people who are supposed to deliver info aren't supposed to deliver that info. 

So much of the stuff that is reported and ends up not panning out wasn't "rumor" at the time it was reported. I'm not sure it's really a "rumor" if the folks involved state unequivocally that they're going to do something- like Rashaan Evans promising our staff that he'd be coming to Auburn- and then they either changed their minds or are lying in the first place.

• Like 3

Evans was a total set up from the start......still pisses me off. lol 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

Evans was a total set up from the start......still pisses me off. lol 

Yep told staff night before all is good Allen being the prick he is

• Like 3
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, SRBautigerfan said:

I like the football telephone he has in the pic. Want….maybe for Christmas 🤔

Edited by fredst
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, SRBautigerfan said:

I gotta say - I love that little photo booth room. That's a neat marketing trick. Say what you will about Auburn (and we do, at length), we gots good stories, and a neat way to show a recruit that they'll be in the middle of them.

• Like 2