2022 4* RB Damari Alston Commits to Auburn!!!

Timbeaux38

Impressive job by the staff and support personnel.

Edited by Paladin
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Paladin said:

Impressive job the staff and support personnel.

Great to hear and thanks for sharing.   Got to have some comparable talent to compete on the road.

• Like 1

Well, hopefully it's a good sign that he's gotten no CBs anywhere else since he said he made his decision.

• Like 2

I wanna sign this kid just to help pad our recruiting ranking, so people quit making fun of us. There, I said it! We’re all thinking it! Don’t you judge me!

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I wanna sign this kid just to help pad out recruiting ranking, so people quit making fun of us. There, I said it! We’re all thinking it! Don’t you judge me!

I'm not concerned about recruiting rankings as much as I am about recruits. We NEED solid running backs in this class. 

That said, I'll be happy for the rankings boost, as well.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I wanna sign this kid just to help pad out recruiting ranking, so people quit making fun of us. There, I said it! We’re all thinking it! Don’t you judge me!

Looking at ranking and offers for each individual recruit and you’ll feel much better.

Edited by toddc

7 minutes ago, toddc said:

Looking at ranking and offers for each individual recruit and you’ll feel much better.

We need to start getting 4* commits eventually, especially when competing against our former coach at a G5 school.

Edited by AUwent
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, toddc said:

Yea I know it’s not the end all be all. But us being so low allows a narrative to be created by people recruiting against us. And young kids are extremely impressionable. You can become known as Auburn, the bottom tier recruiting school really quick. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Yea I know it’s not the end all be all. But us being so low allows a narrative to be created by people recruiting against us. And young kids are extremely impressionable. You can become known as Auburn, the bottom tier recruiting school really quick. 

Yep. And to those saying "we need results to get recruits," aren't our expectations pretty low for this year? 

5 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Yep. And to those saying "we need results to get recruits," aren't our expectations pretty low for this year? 

Gus and Chiz didn’t have results. Chizik was a 5-19 head coach who came in and killed it recruiting in his first year. It isn’t very fair, but CBH needs to at least put together a class that’s in the upper half of the conference. The more recruits see us at the bottom, the more we become the trash team that doesn’t bring in the best athletes. 

• Like 2

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Gus and Chiz didn’t have results. Chizik was a 5-19 head coach who came in and killed it recruiting in his first year. It isn’t very fair, but CBH needs to at least put together a class that’s in the upper half of the conference. The more recruits see us at the bottom, the more we become the trash team that doesn’t bring in the best athletes. 

Completely agree.

Just now, fredst said:

Waiting and hoping for the “kablooey”….

Not mine to make that statement, but we're there buddy. He's coming to Auburn.

• Love 1

7E1E1021-A8BE-45B0-BA07-E5E14B97260A.png

• Like 4
  • Love 4