2022 4* RB Damari Alston Commits to Auburn!!!

Timbeaux38

On 7/28/2021 at 6:09 PM, Win4AU said:

Dukes was alluding to recruiting going better.  The coaches have changed their approach and it’s starting to have an impact per Dukes.  Also heard JTate say that Friend is more of a coach and not a recruiter.  That was a little disappointing since Auburn needs bodies more than anything right now.

stop listening to Tate he doesn't know his a** from a hole in the ground, he need to go home to KENTUCKY!!! if he is not getting what he wants from an info stand point, he will start fabricating STUFF and it hurts Auburn which lead to the assumptions and then here come the JABA crowd when there is no JABA..

36 minutes ago, eaglenest said:

when there is no JABA

Not trying to be disrespectful with this, just seeking a little context, but how old are you?

1 hour ago, eaglenest said:

stop listening to Tate he doesn't know his a** from a hole in the ground, he need to go home to KENTUCKY!!! if he is not getting what he wants from an info stand point, he will start fabricating STUFF and it hurts Auburn which lead to the assumptions and then here come the JABA crowd when there is no JABA..

Who should we be getting our best info from, IYO?

12 hours ago, Hank2020 said:

Who should we be getting our best info from, IYO?

it depends.. what info are you looking for the most, drama? or FACTS? legit drama is one thing but fabricated is another, and in my IMOP he is more fluff then substance. I think the 247 crew does a good job also you can find a lot of podcast shows.

13 hours ago, bigbird said:

Not trying to be disrespectful with this, just seeking a little context, but how old are you?

let me start with this, my mom had a saying you are what you show, I've being around the block a few times and this JABA thing is real, that's because it is allowed, good leadership and forward thinking should not have you going down that road but as they say when you go to bed with a dog you will get fleas. Auburn leadership seams to be puppets and not free leaders and thinkers, that special group that is behind closed doors runs Auburn, thus far it keep Auburn in a JABA situation, but Tate to me has a tendency to stir, mishandle the truth which sometimes gives the notion that Auburn is at it again because this is what they do, if Tate is not getting sexy info to report back to his followers, he will create nonsense which makes it look like JABA. ps. old enough

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Paladin said:

Albert isn't a 4*, though?

EDIT: Rivals, my bad.

Edited by AUwent

2 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Albert isn't a 4*, though?

He is on Rivals, the site Lee used to work for.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, AUwent said:

Hope Albert can take us up a few more spots.

Each one does as they add to the total. May bring the average star ranking down though depending on his individual number.

On 7/28/2021 at 9:27 PM, bigbird said:

Recruiting is easy when you blatantly buy players without fear of any reprisal

I mean, that's basically the current world of the NCAA.  Everyone should be doing it. 

Not every school will have your boosters turn on you and have to search you get your fired.

On 7/31/2021 at 10:54 AM, AuCivilEng1 said:

I like Jay G. He’s good peoples. 

He perma banned me for posting about Hunter Biden's laptop on the everything else board, which is meant for politics, etc. My COVID thread that I dropped on there in JANUARY was the longest non redhead thread. Busch League move by him. I'll never forget. Somehow I can still sometimes load threads but it's a pain. I think someone paid me up for a few in advance. 

I liked Damari as a RB as I think he is super talented but I am starting to love him as a recruiter. Somebody earlier said he should do great with the NIL. I agree on his doing great on the NIL. I am ready to buy something that will go to his NIL.

The University should publish  for each athlete what their NIL situation is and how we can help that athletes NIL

Edited by AuburnNTexas
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

I liked Damari as a RB as I think he is super talented but I am starting to love him as a recruiter. Somebody earlier he should do great with the NIL. I agree on his doing great on the NIL. I am ready to buy something that will go to his NIL.

The University should publish  for each athlete what their NIL situation is and how we can help that athletes NIL

His dad is in the music industry in the Atlanta area iirc. That should help his appeal to younger guys but I don't think the family is in a tight spot like a lot of other kids are. 

1 hour ago, AuburnNTexas said:

I liked Damari as a RB as I think he is super talented but I am starting to love him as a recruiter. Somebody earlier said he should do great with the NIL. I agree on his doing great on the NIL. I am ready to buy something that will go to his NIL.

Hard to not fall in love with a guy who is as passionate about AU as most of us fans are. Crucial having guys like this signed on early to help bring AU to the attention of other recruits in the area. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

Dang kid has some tree trunks for thights

He is a fast machine. He keeps his motor clean. He's the best damn running back I've ever seen. 

He's got real good size. I'm telling you no lies. Knocking Golf out with those American thighs.

I even annoy myself tbqh.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

He is a fast machine. He keeps his motor clean. He's the best damn running back I've ever seen. 

He's got real good size. I'm telling you no lies. Knocking Golf out with those American thighs.

I even annoy myself tbqh.

11DDD210-3F3D-4C9D-BAA2-D5393342629F.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1