Campaign update and thank you …

RunInRed

Wanted to give another shout-out to 31 members who made a donation over the last two weeks, raising almost $1,500 for the site.  You don’t realize how vital and meaningful these are to keep us going.

So again, for those of you have stepped up to the plate, literally, thank you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• RunInRed changed the title to Campaign update and thank you …

Talk about a splash arrival … thank you to one of our newest members @Tigers22 for the Platinum Donation‼️ 

:hellyeah:

For real, the support of this site means so very much … THANK YOU!

2B219931-31DD-43A3-A139-1532B1D8D0EB.png

On 7/18/2021 at 9:45 PM, RunInRed said:

Wanted to give another shout-out to 31 members who made a donation over the last two weeks, raising almost $1,500 for the site.  You don’t realize how vital and meaningful these are to keep us going.

So again, for those of you have stepped up to the plate, literally, thank you.

Hey Red, I was looking for the perks with each donation level and must have missed it the other day, could you link it here? TIA!

7 hours ago, TigerHorn said:

Hey Red, I was looking for the perks with each donation level and must have missed it the other day, could you link it here? TIA!

THANK YOU @murphsf for the generous donation‼️ Your support of this site is greatly appreciated!

🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅

image.png

• 2 weeks later...

WOW - I don’t even know what to say, @japantiger just made the largest donation to date in support of the site.  And it wasn’t even his first donation - it was his third.  

So thankful for him and all of you who have stepped up to the plate to ensure our continued longevity and stability.  THANK YOU!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

My Veyron arrived today. I said I didn't want the comp for my donation, but here it is anyway. Thanks. Only, I did say I wanted the burnt orange, and this one is clearly tangerine. But I'm not petty. I'm just glad to be a member of the Auburn Family. Hope you guys can put it to good use. War Eagle!

9 minutes ago, AUx said:

My Veyron arrived today. I said I didn't want the comp for my donation, but here it is anyway. Thanks. Only, I did say I wanted the burnt orange, and this one is clearly tangerine. But I'm not petty. I'm just glad to be a member of the Auburn Family. Hope you guys can put it to good use. War Eagle!

That's all you got.......glad you're not petty bless you

1 hour ago, AUx said:

Thanks, I think? ;)

REMINDER: If you make a donation and your PayPal account has a different email address than the one you used to register here, I have no idea who made the donation.  Shoot me a PM so I can make sure you get your status!