Joey Freshwater

Barnacle

In light of the recent Lane Kiffin Twitter rumors about him knocking up ex-cheerleaders, I thought I'd share some more rumors here. 

Two weeks ago, my brother-in-law was on a plane from D.C. to Memphis, and sat down to a young, attractive co-ed on his plane. 

Whatever his curiosity was, he noticed that she kept chatting back and forth with someone via Gmail, and was surprised when Lane Kiffin's name appeared in the address bar. 

Later, he told me she sent no less than 40 bikini shots of herself via text message to "L.K." 

Finally, he says she logged into the Ole Miss student portal toward the end of the flight.

The rumor about him dating an Ole Miss professor's daughter/student has been floating around for a while. Is this her? No idea. Regardless, seems Kiffin hasn't changed a bit, and Joe Freshwater is still alive and prosperous.

I have a picture from the airport, but debating on whether to post here or not...maybe just PM me. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

In light of the recent Lane Kiffin Twitter rumors about him knocking up ex-cheerleaders, I thought I'd share some more rumors here. 

Two weeks ago, my brother-in-law was on a plane from D.C. to Memphis, and sat down to a young, attractive co-ed on his plane. 

Whatever his curiosity was, he noticed that she kept chatting back and forth with someone via Gmail, and was surprised when Lane Kiffin's name appeared in the address bar. 

Later, he told me she sent no less than 40 bikini shots of herself via text message to "L.K." 

Finally, he says she logged into the Ole Miss student portal toward the end of the flight.

The rumor about him dating an Ole Miss professor's daughter/student has been floating around for a while. Is this her? No idea. Regardless, seems Kiffin hasn't changed a bit, and Joe Freshwater is still alive and prosperous.

I have a picture from the airport, but debating on whether to post here or not...maybe just PM me. 

I'll take the pictures she was sending, please and thanks...

• Haha 6

This is a true story while at bammer he spoke at a alum meeting a grad asst and his fiancee came with him. The fiancee turn out to Lane friends with benefits lets say. Problem was the grad asst was from the city Lane was speaking and everyone knew the grad asst was not engaged to this girl......I promise you this is a true story

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

This is a true story while at bammer he spoke at a alum meeting a grad asst and his fiancee came with him. The fiancee turn out to Lane friends with benefits lets say. Problem was the grad asst was from the city Lane was speaking and everyone knew the grad asst was not engaged to this girl......I promise you this is a true story

Okay that's hilarious

Gotta love Lane. What a legend! Dude must have co-eds all around the south. Only mistake he made with the ladies was getting married. It has to hurt writing those checks each month.

• Haha 1