Conservative Resistance to Vaccination Started with Reagan

16 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

They both result in the same outcome of more people not being vaccinated in the middle of the pandemic. 

Plus, all those commercials about lawsuits over medicine side effects are from drugs that were all fully approved by the FDA at one point or another, so I'm not sure why you think Full FDA approval is the Dam that a huge number of people are waiting to break before the go and get the vaccines. 

Everything in life carries risks and unknowns. Right now the risk of Covid is drastically higher than any risk of known side effects of the vaccine, and the vaccine was produced using similar methods as other vaccines that we've had for a long time and have not been known to cause long term problems. 

I think many feel that without the FDA approval, they feel like lab rats. The more research that goes into it, the better people will feel about it. Hopefully it will come soon!...bet ya $10 bucks the number of the vaccinated will skyrocket in the first month after the approval! what do ya say?  :P

Edited by SaturdayGT

24 minutes ago, SaturdayGT said:

I think many feel that without the FDA approval, they feel like lab rats. The more research that goes into it, the better people will feel about it. Hopefully it will come soon!...bet ya $10 bucks the number of the vaccinated will skyrocket in the first month after the approval! what do ya say?  :P

Seriously?  You seriously think vaccine resisters (mostly Trump voters) care that much about final FDA approval?

FDA has already given emergency approval.  Final approval won't change the numbers much.  By then, we'll likely be onto new vaccine formulations due to Delta and other variants.

11 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Seriously?  You seriously think vaccine resisters (mostly Trump voters) care that much about final FDA approval?

FDA has already given emergency approval.  Final approval won't change the numbers much.  By then, we'll likely be onto new vaccine formulations due to Delta and other variants.

Your right, a lot of them wont care.  My hunch is, that a majority of them will...just my hunch.