Harsin: Team 60% vacinated

mb711

3 minutes ago, wcware said:

Lots of NFL players speaking out about not being or wanting to be forced to be vaccinated today

People don’t like being told what to do? Weird. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

And one of them, has several baby mommas.  But he won’t get a shot because he don’t know what’s in it, but will stick his Willy in an hoohah that will let him…….can’t make this sh it up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, wcware said:

Lots of NFL players speaking out about not being or wanting to be forced to be vaccinated today

Play a sport that is known to leave ex-players brain damaged and suicidal? Sure thing! 

Take a Vaccine that has been safely administered to millions including most top world leaders and doctors? Eww...I don't know what the long term effects might be. 

🤣

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, wcware said:

Folks don’t like to be forced. That’s why leadership is essential.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

And one of them, has several baby mommas.  But he won’t get a shot because he don’t know what’s in it, but will stick his Willy in an hoohah that will let him…….can’t make this sh it up.

Maybe he just doesnt believe in the nuclear family and doesnt want to be sterilized by the covi vax. I kid I kid 

11 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Play a sport that is known to leave ex-players brain damaged and suicidal? Sure thing! 

Take a Vaccine that has been safely administered to millions including most top world leaders and doctors? Eww...I don't know what the long term effects might be. 

🤣

Posted earlier:

I can think of a lot of reasons for kids not to get vaccinated.  The CDC has a vaccine complication tracking system called VAERS that right now shows that 11,000 people have died from the vaccine and over 48,000 people have had serious injuries. And these numbers are thought to be under reported by a factor of 5 to 10.  A young, healthy person is more likely to die from the flu, falls or suicide than Covid.  Kids are just not dying from covid.  Seeing report after report of kids getting myocarditis scares the hell out of me more than covid at this point in my life.  Long term effects are not established and there has been some suggestion that autoimmune disorders and infertility may come in to play.  Also, getting the shot does not insure being able to get away from the mask or avoiding shut downs.  The current reporting in this country wishes to tell you that non vaxed are the ones getting the delta variant, but in the UK and Israel about half of the cases are in the vaccinated.  So does it really do any good? Here is a great review on the VAERS information. https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/vaers-deaths-injuries-reported-cdc-covid-vaccines-moderna-pregnant-women/

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, AUGoo said:

Posted earlier:

I can think of a lot of reasons for kids not to get vaccinated.  The CDC has a vaccine complication tracking system called VAERS that right now shows that 11,000 people have died from the vaccine and over 48,000 people have had serious injuries. And these numbers are thought to be under reported by a factor of 5 to 10.  A young, healthy person is more likely to die from the flu, falls or suicide than Covid.  Kids are just not dying from covid.  Seeing report after report of kids getting myocarditis scares the hell out of me more than covid at this point in my life.  Long term effects are not established and there has been some suggestion that autoimmune disorders and infertility may come in to play.  Also, getting the shot does not insure being able to get away from the mask or avoiding shut downs.  The current reporting in this country wishes to tell you that non vaxed are the ones getting the delta variant, but in the UK and Israel about half of the cases are in the vaccinated.  So does it really do any good? Here is a great review on the VAERS information. https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/vaers-deaths-injuries-reported-cdc-covid-vaccines-moderna-pregnant-women/

"Children's Health Defense" is an Anti-vaxx activist/political lobbying group founded by known conspiracy nut Robert Kennedy Jr. It was founded in 2016 as 'World Mercury Project' and changed its name to Children's Health defense in 2018, I would guess as a way  to try and sound more authoritative and official. it is known to regularly push various conspiracies about vaccines causing autism and other effects in children along with lobbying State and federal government officials to enact anti-vaccine legislation. 

Long story short. That's a very bad and biased source you are linking to whose entire reason for existing is to be against vaccinations. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, AUGoo said:

Posted earlier:

In Israel the larger number of cases is in the vaccinated because almost everyone is vaccinated.

VAERS is NOT a valid resource for determining vaccine issues. It reports all incidents practitioners put into the system regardless of cause. Death from unrelated issues is reported the same if within the VAERS window. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ToomersRevenge said:

VAERS is NOT a valid resource for determining vaccine issues. It reports all incidents practitioners put into the system regardless of cause. Death from unrelated issues is reported the same if within the VAERS window. 

Oh, kinda like how covid deaths were counted. Seriously though what is VAERS suppose to be used for then?

• Like 1

It’s used for that. But not in the way anti-vaccine people want to. You can’t pull raw data and just say this is what happened. It needs to be reviewed and analyzed by biostatisticians before you can associate certain outcomes. 

11000/177000000=.006% as well. With that many administrations to have 11000 deaths from a vaccine could feasibly be a statistical outlier.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hank2020 said:

If we are trying to rightfully judge responsibility, I don’t see a difference between these two.

Oh no it’s still evil. I just want the right story told

1 hour ago, auburnphan said:

And one of them, has several baby mommas.  But he won’t get a shot because he don’t know what’s in it, but will stick his Willy in an hoohah that will let him

Yeah, but that doesn’t cause excruciating, mind-numbing pain like a vaccination. At least, not the couple of times that I’ve done it

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

In Israel the larger number of cases is in the vaccinated because almost everyone is vaccinated.

Can you supply a link to info?

57 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

"Children's Health Defense" is an Anti-vaxx activist/political lobbying group founded by known conspiracy nut Robert Kennedy Jr. It was founded in 2016 as 'World Mercury Project' and changed its name to Children's Health defense in 2018, I would guess as a way  to try and sound more authoritative and official. it is known to regularly push various conspiracies about vaccines causing autism and other effects in children along with lobbying State and federal government officials to enact anti-vaccine legislation. 

Long story short. That's a very bad and biased source you are linking to whose entire reason for existing is to be against vaccinations. 

Now that I am not aware of. 

But I thought the article was pretty objectively written and  have looked at the CDC site myself and confirmed the numbers.

26 minutes ago, ToomersRevenge said:

Now the one thing that is mentioned is that 70% of deaths are in people who died with 48 hours or became symptomatic within 48 hours after vaccination and eventually died.

So, here's a question.

Recently read an interestion article about Ivermectin use for treatment and prophylaxis that looked pretty impressive.  Old drug, known long term and short effects, very safe like hydroxychloraquine.  Why isn't that offered as an alternative?

https://journals.lww.com/americantherapeutics/Fulltext/2021/06000/Review_of_the_Emerging_Evidence_Demonstrating_the.4.aspx

30 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

Oh no it’s still evil. I just want the right story told

That should definitely be the story that is told, how evil it was to withhold treatment..

30 minutes ago, ToomersRevenge said:

It’s used for that. But not in the way anti-vaccine people want to. You can’t pull raw data and just say this is what happened. It needs to be reviewed and analyzed by biostatisticians before you can associate certain outcomes. 

11000/177000000=.006% as well. With that many administrations to have 11000 deaths from a vaccine could feasibly be a statistical outlier.

the SARS vaccine in the mid 70s was stopped after just 25 deaths.

70% of deaths are in people who died with 48 hours or became symptomatic within 48 hours after vaccination and eventually died.

So, "only"  7,000 people with reasonable association to the vax died.

That;s a hell of a coincidence

2 minutes ago, AUGoo said:

the SARS vaccine in the mid 70s was stopped after just 25 deaths.

70% of deaths are in people who died with 48 hours or became symptomatic within 48 hours after vaccination and eventually died.

So, "only"  7,000 people with reasonable association to the vax died.

That;s a hell of a coincidence

Correlation is not causation. Again, it’s something that needs to be scientifically evaluated. But of 177 million Americans we can say possibly 7000 had a fatal reaction to covid vaccine and we know for certain 600k have died from the disease so…

3 hours ago, shabby said:

Think of it like this. Half of our Republican representatives refuse to state whether they have been vaccinated. There is a segment of the population that refuse to disclose or be honest about being vaccinated. My statement is about why this makes anecdotal stories not always reliable information. If you know them and believe them so be it. But would breakthrough infection research based studies be a better source on the reliability of the various vaccines than my neighbor got the vaccine and now has covid?

Just made a statement dude and you’re reading way too much into it, which is a bigger problem than anecdotal statements of truth.

Just now, ToomersRevenge said:

Correlation is not causation. Again, it’s something that needs to be scientifically evaluated. But of 177 million Americans we can say possibly 7000 had a fatal reaction to covid vaccine and we know for certain 600k have died from the disease so…

I'm talking about the vaccination. 

The disease has been horrible.

Let's do the M&M thing.  Got a bowl of M&M's.  177 million of the them.  At least 7,000 of them are lethal.  How many you want?

• Thanks 1