Harsin: Team 60% vacinated

mb711

Just now, McLoofus said:

You should be deeply ashamed, unless you don't know what the Tuskegee experiments were.

GTHOH with that shame BS. What in the hell do I have to be ashamed about? You are riding high on that horse today, huh?

I am fully aware of the TEs. I  fully support a human's right to choose what goes in their body. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, shabby said:

since the vaccine has been out and available pver 100 thousand people have died and counting. Almost completelt the unvacinnated. Meanwhile posibly 6 people have died from the vaccine. so no. not pros and cons. This is known as a false equivialency. and its complete hogwash

That's is your opinion, friend. 

3 minutes ago, AU80cruiser said:

No, our understanding is the CDC never gave anyone syphilis. From what I read they were only to observe and prevent the patients with "bad blood" from seeking other medical advice or treatment. It was pretty disgusting which Im sure we'd all agree. 

I've heard other versions that stated the CDC was giving patients syphilis but my wife doesnt subscribe to that notion. However, I have a co-worker that says different. He says his Uncle got it from the doctors there. 

This is why we don't call spoonfed, manufactured paranoia "earned".

14 minutes ago, au302 said:

Look, you're probably right that it's only pros, but how can anyone really make that statement as of right now when there has literally not been enough passage of time to determine if there are long term effects from the vaccine? Regardless, I think it's really pathetic that people are alleging that Harsin is letting his politics influence him on this issue. Seems to me that he's trying to let the team doctors, who are paid and qualified to handle this topic, to do their jobs.

Very well said. It sounds to me as if he is doing exactly what he should be doing. 

Just now, Tigerpro2a said:

Funny, shows your ignorance because I don't even use facebook nor am I advocating against the vaccine, I am simply advocating for people's right to make their own choice. I respect that our HFC is recognizing this right.

Don't get mad at  me because the science and logic challenged your conspiracy theory.   Follow the science.  Look at the facts. 

Do you know anyone that has had any complications other than a headache and being tired the day after getting the vaccine?   

Out of the 100 or so I know have been vaccinated,  NONE have had any problems other than a headache and being tired the day after then shot when their immune system kicks in.

Do you know anyone that has had Covid?   

Any of them have complications or die?   Last year I knew about 6 people total that had Covid.    I know 12 people that have or had it in In the last 6 weeks. 

Since feb 2019:   2 died, 4 have been hospitalized and 1 on a vent for 2 weeks. 

The virus will keep mutating as long as the unwashed refuse the proven vaccine.  Most mutations will die out,  but is already  a  delta +  and Lambda  variant that are  as bad or worse than delta.     

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

20 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

40+ players haven't been vaccinated.  They are all walk-ons and reserves? 

How do you know that?

I don't. I'm not the one who said we'd be missing key players specifically. 

5 minutes ago, AUGunsmith said:

Ooo big scary covid boogeyman. 

Who gives a s***.

Why don’t you tell that to the 500k+ who were directly affected by it and loss loved ones. Comments like yours slap them in the face. Have some class, chump.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

GTHOH with that shame BS. What in the hell do I have to be ashamed about? You are riding high on that horse today, huh?

I am fully aware of the TEs. I  fully support a human's right to choose what goes in their body. 

Got both feet flat on the ground. That's the sad part.

• Haha 1

I am an Auburn fan, not a UGA fan, nor a UAT fan, but I came here to read about AU and the coach and players at the SEC media days. I panicked a bit when I saw how awful our coach had done so I went to all rhe links on my radio and all the internet links I have. Most folks think he did well  The loudest negative  voices on this  topic are.....     

Here. Nowhere else. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

Don't get mad at  me because the science and logic challenged your conspiracy theory.   Follow the science.  Look at the facts. 

Do you know anyone that has had any complications other than a headache and being tired the day after getting the vaccine?   

Out of the 100 or so I know have been vaccinated,  NONE have had any problems other than a headache and being tired the day after then shot when their immune system kicks in.

Any of them have complications or die?   Last year I knew about 6 people total that had Covid.    I know 12 people that have or had it in In the last 6 weeks. 

The virus will keep mutating as long as the unwashed refuse the proven vaccine.  Most mutations will die out,  but is already  a  delta +  and Lambda  variant that are  as bad or worse than delta.     

I know at a minimum 3 young people that had reactions greater than fever/aches from the vaccine. One triggered an autoimmune disorder after getting it.

I'd say developing Type 1 diabetes in adulthood after getting the shot is a serious reaction.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

Why do you make the assumption that I am mad? Is it because I said it shows your ignorance about me? That is not me being mad, friend. That is me stating a fact. You just proved it once more with this post assuming that I am mad and then acting as if I am speaking out against vaccines.

I also went as far as to say that I am not advocating against the vaccine, but you continue to basically call me a conspiracy theorist. I do not know how else to spell it out that I am not advocating against the vaccine. I am advocating for every single person's right to make the choice whether they take it or not.  

I think some of you guys and gals are mixing up your responses with different people or something.

Edited by Tigerpro2a

5 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

So I am curious...what would you have Coach Harsin do? What would qualify as "how you lead" in your opinion. 

That's a highly disingenuous post to assume that anyone who has believes in a person's right to choose whether they take a much debated vaccine or not must be some Q freak.

Follow science.  Encourage kids to get vaccinated.  Harp on the fact that they are putting their team in jeopardy if they don't do it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AUGunsmith said:

Ooo big scary covid boogeyman. 

Who gives a s***.

How will you feel when we forfeit the Iron Bowl?

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, W.E.D said:

People are mad at this but it is the truth. 

Bama is at 92%. Will never be tested over the season. Risk eliminated. 

Out team will be tested repeatedly and might forfeit games or have key players held out when it is 99.8% preventable. 

Yes. One coach is leading his team, the other is flapping in the wind and incorporating unnecessary risk

There's a Covid pandemic and an epidemic of stupid in the USA. Pure, crazy stupid.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

I don't. I'm not the one who said we'd be missing key players specifically. 

When 40% of our team is at risk of getting covid, the likely hood drastically increases they could expose anyone that is a key player.

Keep playing dumb though and enough empty saturdays

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

Follow science.  Encourage kids to get vaccinated.  Harp on the fact that they are putting their team in jeopardy if they don't do it.

Well, I agree with part of that. He should follow science. That is all and well. He should provide them information. That is all and well. He should give the players who ask him if they think they should take it or not his advice and that is all and well. I fully disagree with the team in jeopardy bit. I think people's human rights are far bigger than football, period. 

10 minutes ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

Last year the science was telling us the virus came from a wet market and if you said otherwise you were a racist.

Look where we are now....not trusting those bastards.

• Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

When 40% of our team is at risk of getting covid, the likely hood drastically increases they could expose anyone that is a key player.

Keep playing dumb though and enough empty saturdays

I only play dumb on here I suppose. I work full time in public health, so what do I know about this pandemic. 

22 minutes ago, shabby said:

Then why is one team 90 percent vaccinated and the other team not even 60 percent?

Didn't really argue that fact. Marginalized it. Go check again though.