Harsin: Team 60% vacinated

mb711

10 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Follow science.  Encourage kids to get vaccinated.  Harp on the fact that they are putting their team in jeopardy if they don't do it.

Dude, you’re wasting your time with the “think about others” argument. Everyone at this point who isn’t vaccinated falls into 1 of 2 categories.

1. There is a medical reason that you can’t get vaccinated, including it not being available for your age group.

2. You give zero s**** about other people and are only looking out for numero uno. 

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Like 4
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Dude, you’re wasting your time with the “think about others” argument. Everyone at this point who isn’t vaccinated falls into 1 of 2 categories.

1. There is a medical reason that you can’t get vaccinated, including it not being available for your age group.

2. You give zero s**** about other people and are only looking out for numero uno. 

There's a huge middle ground and Im in it. Statement number two was a miss. Im living proof. And I'm not taking sides. I will fight all hard-liners and drink this case of beer until this bull**** thread is closed. Fam is at the beach. The Braves will lose. Let's do this.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

I know at a minimum 3 young people that had reactions greater than fever/aches from the vaccine. One triggered an autoimmune disorder after getting it.

I'd say developing Type 1 diabetes in adulthood after getting the shot is a serious reaction.

whoa. ,  agree that our team is not so much at risk, 

But if they get the virus,  even if they show NO symptoms,  it s giving the virus ANOHER  small chance at mutation.  There are too many people with the virus now.  If each just has 1 million virus cells in them breading there is a small chance of mutation.  If you include everyone's covid cells ,  there are trillions  constantly breading.   With everyone there are  trillions increasing the chance of mutation. 

Edited by Quietmaninthecorner
  • Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

7 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

It's ok, bud. Happens to the best of us. Don't be ashamed.

Huh. Thought you'd be taller. 

I mean, if this is what we're doing now. smdh

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

There's a huge middle ground and Im in it. Statement number two was a miss. Im living proof. And I'm not taking sides. I will fight all hard-liners and drink this case of beer until this bull**** thread is closed. Fam is at the beach. The Braves will lose. Let's do this.

Lemme guess, you’re in the group that has “done the research and come away with the conclusion that the vaccine isn’t worth the risk”. Am I right? 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

He’s about to hit you with the ole Marco Rubio 1-2 (aka, your johnson is small)

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Lemme guess, you’re in the group that has “done the research and come away with the conclusion that the vaccine isn’t worth the risk”. Am I right? 

No.

6 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

No, I was just talking about you and your high horse and it got sidetracked. My bad, bud. Back to topic at hand. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

How will you feel when we forfeit the Iron Bowl?

I bet my membership we don't. And you aint crap to me. A newb that camps out for reactions. We arent missing the Iron Bowl newb

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, JuscAUse! said:

I am an Auburn fan, not a UGA fan, nor a UAT fan, but I came here to read about AU and the coach and players at the SEC media days. I panicked a bit when I saw how awful our coach had done so I went to all rhe links on my radio and all the internet links I have. Most folks think he did well  The loudest negative  voices on this  topic are.....     

Here. Nowhere else. 

We have some dumb fans!

• Like 1

Just now, jAUSon said:

I bet my membership we don't. And you aint crap to me. A newb that camps out for reactions. We arent missing the Iron Bowl newb

Recently history says we may be better off missing it. I don’t think I can take another beat down from Bama.

• Like 1

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Recently history says we may be better off missing it. I don’t think I can take another beat down from Bama.

I suspect you can handle it (certainly hope so) there's a stupidly high percentage of a chance you'll have to. :cheers:

53 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

That's is your opinion, friend. 

https://cov19.cc/

Click the USA button,  click alabama,  Look at the graph,  READ the numbers.

You need to learn the difference in opinion and facts, freind

I find it utterly amazing that people don't just go talk to their doctor about how the Vaccine may or may not benefit them.  There are plenty of people who are told not to get it because of their medical history.  It is not just a do it or else situation.  Please don't get your medical advise from a football chat board.  Go see your doctor, and get a second opinion of you don't agree with the first.  Having personal responsibility accompanied with person liberty is part of what makes our great country work.  Would anyone be ok with forced sterilization...this doesn't stop here folks.  THE GOVERNMENT HAS NO BUSINESS DIRECTING ANY INDIVIDUALS HEALTH! PERIOD!!!!  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

16 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Can't wait to see them in Atlanta this fall!  Great band!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Why do you make the assumption that I am mad?  

Because in your reply, the first  thing out of your mouth was a personal  attack at me. 

Tigerpro2a said: "Funny, shows your ignorance... "    

Guess AG is still AD as he addressed the team about the vaccine and players were able to give some feedback on hesitation on getting it.  Most brought up they already had Covid so what is point of getting it.  

I have a feeling what percentage team is at currently will stay about the same.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, e808 said:

Being in the military for several years and getting all these types of shots and did all types of crazy stuff .I had a similar rationale. Figured I survived all of those what’s one more to the list gonna hurt

I can relate. We had some shots given in Desert Storm and it wasn’t a real democratic process. 😅

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Very hot button topic. Sounds like the NFL is saying that games that lead to ppd from covid will now be a forfeit if it cannot be scheduled. This is significant because it affects the payers play if it is a forfeit 

Only the unvaccinated ones pay would be docked is what I heard on newscast.

1 minute ago, Hank2020 said:

Only the unvaccinated ones pay would be docked is what I heard on newscast.

I heard no one would get paid